The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

He hasn’t impressed me when I have watched them, but Klopp knows better!

The thing is Kone is very raw, doesn’t speak English and has zero premier league experience. So whilst he is a fantastic prospect there is no way he’s coming here and is a first team regular option from day one… I’d argue they’d be a Robertson type 3-6 month project.

Hence why I can see why we aren’t overpaying for a player like that. Considering how well Elliott and Carvalho have done they’d get minutes for me ahead of most of the players we’ve been linked to, add Jones to the mix it’s not an end of the world scenario if we don’t sign someone.

Whilst I liked Paqueta who went to West Ham, he’d be coming here and directly taking time off Elliot and Carvalho, not for me, I’m very exited by these two.

Someone posted we shifted our formation to very similar to a 4222 or 4232, which had Henderson deeper and Elliott/Firmino more level or Bournemouth… there is certainly no pressing need for an 8 who can play 6 if we play this way more often.

1 Like

Seriously
Ward Prowse
Are you mad?

In the opposition half (Makelele, Kante).

Fernandinho.

To soothe my brain I have Hulk Hogan running across the ring back and forth and then leg drop on fernandino it’s more of arse drop than a leg drop… then I can press rewind and keep watching that for eternity

That would be Fernandinho on the bottom.

3 Likes

Must be us

Or Arsenal or Man Utd.

More likely to be Arsenal, they’ve been linked with him all summer.

1 Like

19 seems low is he in his last year of contract even then thought 25 would’ve been least

I don’t think it’s possible, but I long thought that there will be one incoming and one outgoing left in this window.

Yeah they have but they haven’t been quiet or secretive with their dealings, pretty much all of their dealings this summer have been known and reported so if it’s them it would just be reported instead of a mysterious team.
Grasping at straws but still.

2 Likes

I actually think Tielemans would be a good addition. From Rodgers to Klopp would give him the push he needs. Hugely rated when young but seems to have stagnated. Technically good, good pass - the only issue is his running and press.

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

4 Likes

lol… as in a Klopp boot can increase it and make him fit!

We not a mystery club more mysterious i would say. :grin:

2 Likes

Spent all summer laughing at United flopping helplessly in the transfer market…and now we’ve stories of desperate bids for fat Tielemans and Douglas fucking Luiz :woozy_face: