The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I very much doubt it. It’s unlikely we would have been able to keep it quiet.

Isn’t that our way?

Secret Santa gifts need to be under $20.

I don’t think it is for every deal we make. A lot of the players we have signed have had rumours floating around before the deal got done and I think this time round there is so much attention on us that it is difficult to see it not slipping out somehow.

1 Like

I don’t know I would say the last one is Thiago, I would assume one of those that has appeared is probably someone we targeted.

Like that German lad.

1 Like

the next 24 hours can’t come round fast enough, get this mess over with and lets look forward to the season (& world cup) ahead.

1 Like

Its Newcastle

It’s………Rebekah Vardy

2 Likes

vince mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

2 Likes

Ok Douglas Luiz. Ex Man City. Now Villa.

I know nothing about him. Anyone got a scouting report?

Found this.

With Hendo now out we need to do something

Would be a crying shame to spend £20m on Luiz when Villa picked up a better player to replace him for nowt in the summer.

They didn’t. Luiz and Kamara are different types of players for one. Luiz would be the more defensive 8 in our system, Kamara couldn’t play that.

1 Like

Milner??

1 Like

Isn’t he only out for 2 weeks???

2 Likes

Is it a thiago or Keita '2 week injury" thsts about 2 months ? Plus We have about 4 games in those 2 weeks.
Add Hendo to the list of Ox, thiago, keita who are miss more and more games.
Criminal to go into this season with such an injury prone midfield…again.

2 Likes

So you’re saying that we ought to sign a player to a 5 year contract because of a short-term injury?

1 Like

Kamara has replaced Luiz at the base of their midfield so yeah, they’ve picked up his replacement for nothing.

Would love to know how one suits a “defensive 8” and the other doesn’t given they carry a similar skillset. I bet we’d have said the same for Gini when he arrived as an “attacking 8” from Newcastle.

Are our midfield injuries short term?

1 Like