The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Came here with a lot of pomp, promising start at Barca, but then never really evolved.

I see him as a technical playmaker from deeper areas, will probably compete with Thiago and Keita for that LCM role, plus maybe sometimes as the #6.

Think it was said that off the pitch he’s not the greatest professional, so we’ll see.

I’m not expecting much either, let’s see what we can do with him and if he has what it takes to embrace this team’s principles how to behave and how to play.

Could turn out to be a bit of a Sahin.

2 Likes

Seems to be a quality depth signing with minimal longterm risk. Doesn’t affect our ability to sign Jude next summer. Seems like a decent move by Ward and Co.

6 Likes

Looks like a loan deal with no option to buy.

1 Like

Now I signed him on FM17 I believe for us when he was in Brazil and he became a club legend. Great player back then on the game so should be good for us now. Don’t question my talent ID skills

2 Likes

Low cost deal with plenty of scope to actually do something also doesn’t impact on us going hard for Leimar and Bellingham.

Reminds me of Kabak who wasn’t the worst signing in the world and though his time didn’t exactly tally with the 6 wins for the CL he was part of the defence that got us back on track.

Oh and he married Marilyn Monroe …

Colour me underwhelmed.

Just the 13 games missed through injury last season and only 11 league starts in a pretty shit Juventus team.

Has basically done nothing for about two years and you question how committed either side is to the move given there’s not even a purchase option in there.

1 Like

I guess from his perpective if he can establish himself in our team it vastly improves his chance of getting to the World Cup than if he’s sat on a bench in Turin.

I’m pretty sure the last time Arthur set foot in Anfield, it was for the 4-0 win over Barca in the UCL semis.

He’ll be glad to be wearing Red this time around. :joy:

2 Likes

So…no Luiz then.

Lollllll

Oh FFS!!!

Surely not!! We aren’t bringing in an already injured players??

1 Like

Reeks of the fella who did fuck all at Chelsea last year from A Madrid.

2 Likes

Triggered by Henderson injury

Meaning they’d have done nothing had Hendo come off intact? Even though it’s plain to see that Hendo is in decline?

1 Like
1 Like

Hope our medical is thorough as possible…

1 Like

Usually if a club weaker than you is trying to offload a player. Then usually that player isn’t good enough for your club

1 Like

Not really, Arthur was one of the most promising players in Brazil before he went to Barca. He is a very similar player to Thiago.

It’s a low risk signing which means we’ve not spent the Bellingham money.

4 Likes

This clubs owners are so tight.
The owners dont deserve klopp as he tries to fudge his way through another season performing miracles

7 Likes