The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Doesn’t do movement I’ve heard

Lol so the people who have been desperately screaming for us to get a midfielder get their wish and now say he’s not a good enough midfielder.

Two days ago we were discussing Ross Barkley :joy:

11 Likes

Everyone needs to chill and be more Melo.

13 Likes

Some injury record melo has

Ummmm…we didn’t ask for a player who has hardly had a game in recent years and who is currently carrying an injury apparently. Feels like such a below-the-belt deal.

1 Like

If at all we are going for the loan market , why not get another guy in as well. One isn’t gonna cut it anyway

3 Likes

We didnt want stop gaps. Why not go and buy someone who can be first choice for 5 years not a guy who cant get in a piss poor Juve side.

Its typical of this club. Money talks and for all our sucess we just dont go that extra mile (it seems).

Just very frustrating watching City smash everyone and we still have broken players that should be well out the club by now and not going for player who was ok a few years ago.

4 Likes

Had been my thought process.

1 Like

My memory of checks notes yesterday is that people were not being very picky at all.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Q0n1FOdho

Played for Barca and Juve but not good enough for us eh… He’s a baller if we get him fit.

2 Likes

Let’s not pretend that Klopp didn’t use every channel at his disposal to call anyone asking for a new midfielder a spotty faced virgin less than two months ago.

He’s not some hard done to genius, he’s an integral part of decisions and processes.

5 Likes

For the one millionth time… THEY ARE NOT FOR FUCKING SALE…

3 Likes

We need someone ready to contribute now, not in two months time. Is that too much to ask for?

That report i posted in the owners thread said that fsg have spent nothing out of their pockets for 5 years.

They rely on success and selling players on. Trouble is sucess gets harder with broken players you cant sell on and other teams getting stronger.

2 Likes

He’s not injured, he’s just not match fit.

https://twitter.com/neiljonesgoal/status/1565268112634691588?s=20&t=Ua4aCmfOs8WZerS6CDuGJg

Our fans don’t deserve anything, bunch of spoilt brats.

8 Likes

Some people who have watched him…

4 Likes

Funny cos Anthony wasnt for sale…so it cost united more. A lot more. But they got him.

Talk of De Jong going to united today as well .

Money talks.

1 Like

Imagine your first experience is Goodison.

Hasn’t Klopp been clear about this? We did loon at midfielders.

We tried to get Tchouameni but he decided to go to Madrid. We looked at Vitinha but he chose PSG. Dortmund made it clear Bellingham wasn’t available until 2023 and Leipzig wanted premium money for a Laimer despite the fact we can sign him for free next season.

We don’t like the look of many other options on the market right now so we’ve taken a gamble on a player who was good for Barcelona but he’s been shite at Juve.

6 Likes

True but nobody asked for a ‘pick a player from a hat’ type of deal.

1 Like