The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I can’t. I don’t know what he is on about. To me it feels a bit harsh to go from biting journo’s heads off for asking about midfielders, to complaining that we don’t take enough risks within a week.

I think Klopp is a bit all over the place, to be honest.

2 Likes

dead poets society poetry GIF

3 Likes

Announce Melo

1 Like

They call him Melo Yellow!

Showing my age there.

3 Likes

What I have seen of both players they aren’t good enough for us and you thinking so says a lot! … can’t believe I got drawn into a conversation with you about footy

He’s coming in to replace 2 lads who played less than 2000 mins between them in the league last season.Bar 1 or 2 games neither were massively impressive.If(and it might be a big if)he can stay fit and injury free then he is already an improvement.

1 Like

Opinions are opinions Billy, they’re there to be argued.

This isn’t 2019 anymore.

Out with the old, in with the new.

Do you watch games Thiago fo his size is excellent in the air?

1 Like

We upgrade not downgrade

silicon valley jared dunn GIF

1 Like

Absolutely.

And Luiz and Tielemans both an upgrade on Hendo Milner Ox Naby.

and both far more reliable than Thiago…both far more reliable than all of them actually.

Sick note players aren’t worth anything to us, which is why these players will leave for nothing.

1 Like
1 Like

It’s a game of opinions of course but if our scouts agreed that Luiz or Tielemans were the better options then they’d be Liverpool players.

11 Likes

I am so so glad you aren’t a scout for LFC, however, could you please scout for MCFC

6 Likes

We’re having to go after a player on loan.

Someone might genuinely think that Victoria Beckham is a greater author than Shakespeare.

That’s not an opinion to be argued; it’s a load of bollocks.

5 Likes

I’m happy with the job I’m in tbh, If I need career advice I’ll ask.

1 Like

Someone might yes but I’ve not seen it so why bring it up?

Guessing you haven’t either btw not that it’s the topic of discussion.

Anyone seen any details on what the Melo deal is? For where we are in the window, and the depth of our midfield, I think this is a great deal if it goes through. Even more so if there is a buy option. He is yet another player whose career has been derailed by the capricious management at Barcelona, where he looked like he was developing well. While he just seemed to be treading water at Juve, 8 months with Klopp could see him back on track.

5 Likes

Tidying your room before going back on mummy’s laptop?

5 Likes