The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

No thanks to Laimer. We need any signings to be as durable as possible.

1 Like

What about the Newcastle midfielder who has a get out clauseā€¦Guimaraesā€¦should we take him???

2 Likes

What, heā€™s a right back?

This season Drewes, who is currently suffering from a torn muscle fibre, has played 14 competitive games in which he has had to swallow 19 goals

:person_facepalming:

I would be injured too

Jurgen Klopp on Khvicha Kvaratskhelia:ā£
ā£
ā€œHeā€™s a good player. A really difficult one. Really quick. When he has the advantage of the first movement, heā€™s already gone. He has speed, he is cheeky. He goes inside and outside. He is on fire and didnā€™t get frustrated. I like him.ā€ #lfc [lfc]

5 Likes

FartSheila looks a cracking player. Wonder what his price tag is currently

1 Like

What we might have over Bayern for Laimer is possibly minutes.

I highly doubt they would bring him as first choice. Kimmich and Goretzka are settled, then youā€™d probably have Gravenberch and Laimer being backups. Could mean offloading Sabitzer.

We will possibly go back to 3 midfielders, we have a more competitive league and more games/stuff to win.

But of course there are other advantages for Bayern and possible other clubs. Chelsea have been mentioned and it could make sense if Kante is leaving.

Yeah, he only ended up back in Georgia as a stop gap after his contract with Rubin Kazan was cancelled because of the war. He would have cost a lot more had anyone had to buy him from them instead of the Georgian team he ended up with just to play out the last couple of months of the season.

3 Likes

Not as much as he likes Martinelli

1 Like

Or now LFC have shown more interestā€¦itā€™ll beā€¦Shitty or Sandcastleā€¦

Offer them a 2 year loan deal with the option to buy for ā‚¬20m.

I thought the Laimer deal to Bayern was all but done - reuniting with his former gaffer etc. Was expecting that announcement on Jan 1st.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure about the rumour, but I read this guys handle as siphillis (sp). Itā€™s not something I would choose on purpose if it were me.

2 Likes

From what Iā€™ve read itā€™s Chelsea who are all in for Rice, sounds like a Chelsea blogger being asked to leak a story to push something.

2 Likes

Yep. Hes ex-Chelsea acadamy and from what i read prefers a stay in London. Both Kante and Jorginho looking likely to leave too.

2 Likes

Not a popular choice but Declan Rice would be an excellent signing. He could be the next Hendo, playing at 6 or 8 when required.
Very good footballer

5 Likes