The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Very good but with a lot of rough edges. He’d be a great signing for Klopp to mould.

1 Like

For the life of me , I just don’t get what people see in this guy , or at least not to the extent that he has got a £100m price tag. Madness.

Lot if what @Jase outlines above.
I think he is a no frills combative midfielder, with an eye for a pass.
Very good player

Good player but 100m is just fucking crazy money.

Far too much, far far too much.

We don’t need to be spending that kind of money on 1 player.

1 Like

He is excellent at dragging his team up the pitch when he runs with the ball. Decision making at that stage needs to improve and it will as he develops. Be nice if it was here. He’d improve the midfield of every team notnl named man city.

1 Like

If FSG really wanted to shut up the haters they would buy Rice and Bellingham for £200m. But we all know they wont sign either.

2 Likes

That’s how easy it is.

If I really wanted good relationships with my family I should just buy each of them a seaside villa. The fact that I don’t shows I don’t care.

5 Likes

These are the kind of rumours we probably should take note of.

You heartless bastard!

I’m a notoriously tight fisted git

I don’t believe all these rumours about Rice and Bellingham. Both are massively overpriced and will go to richer clubs than us. Rice to Chelsea looks a cert and Man City and Real will fight over Bellingham.
We’ll be looking at someone from the Portuguese or Dutch league that half of us have never heard of. That’s how it always is and I’m surprised that nobody seems to realise that.

3 Likes

If there is one player I would spent 100mil pounds on, no I won’t.

You’re not cantankerous enough to be a git.

Yet.

3 Likes

That wouldnt shut up the haters either…

5 Likes

Don’t think he’d play the #8 role here. Too dynamic for him. It’s different from West Ham’s double pivot midfield and actually last season getting forward a bit. Rice would maybe be an option if we really look into offloading Fabinho, which I still don’t think we will. Also, out of midfielders who would cost top money, we will prefer Bellingham (which will be harder, yeah). As for Chelsea, who knows, things (owner and manager) have changed. Could be in for him, but wouldn’t bank on it.

1 Like

Hopefully we get Porto or Benfica in Monday’s draw so we can get our scouting done for the summer.

4 Likes

Rice will go to the Chavs.
He is a London boy and started at Chelsea.
He isnt coming here. Next…

2 Likes

I don’t think its that simple to be honest. Not sure what more Chelsea can offer, its a graveyard for England midfielders like Barkley.
He would be with a manager who will improve him, and that is a massive consideration.
I think its a strong possibility

Rice will definitely go to Chelsea or United.

1 Like