The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

He’s staying then

1 Like
2 Likes

Let’s sign him, make him the second best right back in the world and properly make Pep’s head explode.

2 Likes

Here we go again…

Barca trying to unsettle player at other clubs?

1 Like

Haven’t they just copied what Sky Germany wrote and added a bit. Mane sounds like he is open to signing with his comments and I expect he will as opposed to Salah. I don’t expect we will sell Salah mind, I don’t think we are any longer in a position that we need to do so and we will probably make a profit on Neco, as I said there is very little we need and we wouldn’t be signing a Salah replacement for that money anyhow, whoever we do sign would be in a ball park to Diaz and to be honest next summer we probably have the cash to make that one signing.

1 Like

on the last two month’s form, I’d keep Sadio over Salah.

I’ll probably get crucified for that though. I don’t think we can afford to keep Mo, but maybe a chance for Sadio.

2 Likes

I would agree with that, on form, it’s just that we are well covered down the left and middle.

1 Like

How do you complete part of a medical without failing the rest?

I like Grizz’s little pic of himself on the phone, like he’s getting so many calls from so many players and agents that he can’t even spare five seconds to take a normal selfie. Busy man.

5 Likes

Yeah a dodgy source lol. I do think you can do part of a medical though, then again I’m not sure just thought I heard that being done.

Medicals can be a fairly drawn out and complicated process.

I remember talking to former Australia and Liverpool team Dr Peter Brukner a few years ago when he was still working with the Aussie squad about this one night when the team were in camp in London for a friendly and some of the shithousery can be proper funny if a club wants to be complete dicks.

He was telling a story about a P/L club that was looking at an Argentinian player, but the current club didn’t want to sell, but knew they could not stand up to the financial might of an English club, so when gathering the players medical history, they turned over all the documents in various languages as the player had moved around a fair bit, so when the P/L club’s doctor got the mediacl history, he had to get it translated from 4 or 5 different languages. The kicker being that the manager was very thorough and insisted on things being done by the book, so needed the players medical to be as thorough and in depth as possible, it took so long they missed the cut off and the trasnfer window closed.

2 Likes

Initials? :innocent:

1 Like

Initials - L.M. :wink:

Looking I See You GIF

He has completed the physical test but there is a written test that he has to go through. He needed to go a fan forum and try to answer 10 posts with inappropriate GIFs.

greece looks GIF

2 Likes

I guess that is Martinez, did not hear any rumours that he is on it’s way to Anfield.

Martinez isn’t good enough for us so hopefully there stays no rumour.

2 Likes

We are interested in Jobe Bellingham. That’s Jude’s little brother.

Is that a joke I’m not getting?