The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I assume both would sign in the summer and I still hopeful we sign someone in Jan.

Maybe Fernandez would be Ward’s parting gift.

1 Like

Looks like we’d need to trigger Enzo’s release clause if we’re in for him in Jan, but maybe Benfica are open to negotiating in the summer.

How much?

1 Like

What’s the problem? We love a release clause.

£108M release clause (€120M).

If we go in for him, I would imagine we would make an offer way more than what they paid for him, but a fair amount less than the release clause.

They bought him for €10M plus €8M in add ons.

I could see a similar fee to the one we paid for Darwin Nunez being accepted. They would quadruple their money.

If Bellingham signs elsewhere, Enzo Fernandez would be a tremendous playmaker for us to sign. We would also need to add some muscle and athleticism to the midfield, whether that is Rice, Caicedo, Kone or someone else.

Ha. Should have guessed only an Irish man would say that!

My guess is Enzo goes to Real Madrid and Bellingham comes here (if we get top 4). Real Madrid have him on their list.

1 Like

Daily transfer links to whoever scored in the WC the night before

1 Like

So, we’re singing St Marcus

Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

1 Like

And / or Gakpo.

1 Like

Can we sign him also?

We will see a different Fabinho after the World Cup especially since he hasn’t played much

4 Likes

Could have said that before the World Cup har har… I’ll get my coat.

2 Likes

Hope he’s not demoralised by missing out :frowning:

1 Like

We’re not the less he plays the better he will play for us Bobby seem to have got over not being selected with a very nice holiday with wife and kids

2 Likes

Have no idea what LFC Transfer Room is, but Bennacer’s contract is up to 2024.

Just think CaughtOffside, TheFirm and IndyKaila.

2 Likes

Yes, I think it clarified later and said the deal runs until 24 but he will be sold next summer.

1 Like

multiple times yo