The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

monsters inc monster GIF

1 Like

X-Files Nft GIF by patternbase

Sad Doctor Who GIF

1 Like

I suspect that a great number of football rumours are put out by agents touting for business.

One thing we always seem to do is to keep everything quiet until it’s a done deal.

1 Like

Now Di Marzio is certainly one news reporter you get behind.

Very well respected for his work and that’s not only down to him having the best name in the world.

The chills are starting to form over my body, the pain I’ve felt in my ankle since rolling it badly a few months ago I can already start to feel rapidly healing.

WE ARE SIGNING ENZO NEXT WEEK

1 Like

We’ve now been linked to so many exciting CMs with huge potential that the rational side of me thinks it doesnt matter who we get as its an impressive list of players each of whom would be a big addition. the 12 year old in me is 100% going to be grumpy that we got the wrong one when it’s finalized

7 Likes

Tbf, that Pedro geezer who says it aint happening is the same one that said Darwin was gonna sign for Utd because Ten Hag was flying to Portugal to charm him.

If he says it aint happening I see that as a sign that its happening.

1 Like

We’re swimming with the big fishes again, this is largely a testament to the miracle work of Klopp sharpshooting us a top 3 club in world football.

Who is Limie Jr telling you the wrong one would be exactly? Surely it’s someone outside of that list?

1 Like

No one yet. It wont come out until we finalize the deal and I petulantly decide I wanted a green coloured one instead (a preference I never stated prior to my parents getting me the red one)

From what I make of the ever reliable google translator, he doesn’t say it won’t happen…he only says no deal is in place (being as of today), as we all know by now that could change very quickly, but he later contradicts himself by saying Benfica would sell if the release clause was met, so which is it?

Jude has signed with Madrid the wireless in my autogyro told me.

That is disappointing.

Think someone needs a new autogyro.

Not that I’m bored or anything atm, but now theres another portguese outlet saying weve got a pre agreement for 80something mil.

1 Like

Cue - But Halland only cost 50 million. Klopp is such a hypocrite.

1 Like

That’s what happens when you store your autogyro in your rectum.

It’s a very valid point …. if you a moron.

This Fernandez bloke plays on the same position as Tiago does

This. We’re world class at it now.

1 Like

Why? As long as it all remains up in the air…….

If the release clause is met wouldn’t they have to sell? Otherwise what’s the point of a release clause?

1 Like