The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Fabio Vieira sounds like the the output of a random name generator in a computer game.

4 Likes

snap

1 Like

Like Mohamed Lee?

I once signed Nigel Messi :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Was he any good?

1 Like

Tchouameni and Nunes from Benfica should do the trick
We must not miss out on the former like we did for Camavinga who is now doing well for Real

1 Like

They havenā€™t learnt their lesson Coutinho Suarez when dealing with Liverpool we are a trophy winning team now and we are stacks better than them now

We didnā€™t miss out on Camavinga, we intentionally avoided him because of his wage demands.

5 Likes

Massimo Ince was my favourite.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve been monitoring Vieira for a long while now, Iā€™m certain Melissa Reddy wrote about our interest in January or before but canā€™t find the tweet. Wonder if she was asked to delete it for some reason :thinking:

No he was shit.

He came from Stoke. I sort of imagined him as a love child. A product of a rainy night 18 years ago :joy:

1 Like

So your saying that Messi actually could perform on a cold wet Wednesday night in Stoke then?

1 Like

She wrote this article in September last year stating we were ā€˜monitoringā€™ Luis and Vieira.

3 Likes

Fabio Viera? Again I must tell you its a decoy for his brother, Nearbio Viera.

At least he plays down the right, I think we have enough on the left side.

Has anybody actually seen ā€¦ Nah never mind ā€¦ :innocent: :laughing:

2 Likes

He looks as good as Diaz did on YouTube, so heā€™s a winner for sure.

1 Like

FĆ”bio Vieira is a midfielder isnā€™t he and Iā€™m sure we are after some other bloke who is also a midfielder.

Now if I only could remember his name ā€¦

I have to admit I havenā€™t seen 10 full Porto games this season, but you can be sure our scouts have. I doubt a ball is kicked there that we are not aware about.
Vieira is a right sided attacking midfielder who seems to have made his breakthrough this season. If we like him, heā€™s good.

1 Like

Weā€™ve battered Porto everytime we play them so pretty sure all their lads are shite. Canā€™t think of a single good player to come from Porto recentlyā€¦

5 Likes