The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I remember Fabinho rumours to signing was quick bit this seems off the scale

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t Jota a day or two?

1 Like

Yep Fab and Jota were both out the blue.

As was Assaidi, remember that legend?

1 Like

Heā€™s the best tap in merchant since Gary Lineker. Iā€™ve never understood why people put so much stock in what he says.

4 Likes

Because he has contacts everywhere and is very credibleā€¦that mini documentary that came out few years ago shows his dedication to what he doesā€¦literally never stood still at any 1 place for more than 2 minutes.

By far the best around.

Tap in merchants are the gimps at The Echo like James whats his face.

Heā€™s not the speed skater we should be signing.

2 Likes

Yeah, spot on here

2 Likes

Ok? Maybe all that was true and Utd didnā€™t act on it.

That 1 tweet doesnā€™t undo his great work from recent years where heā€™s got most his stuff 100% spot on.

1 Like

We are also spending why seems a lot less on him than quoted there.

Rumours has it PSV like us a lot more than Utdā€¦Utd messing around with asking price whereas we came in no fuck abouts.

I canā€™t honestly remember where hes been first on anything.

3 Likes

So which journalist(s) do you follow for exclusive news then?

Or do you not? In which case how would you know who was first to break any news.

Just out of curiosity.

He creates his own news and basically confirms things when all is set and done.

Transfer expert ā€¦ my ass.

4 Likes

I hate to jump on this again after last time but first to break news is Joyce (used to be Reddy as well before she went to Sky).

Itā€™s that or some random journalist in the players country of origin.

They are literally how our transfers break, theyā€™re a couple on here that I could set up a Twitter account and break such as that random defender out of contract in the Twitter thread.

The only reason our transfers break is if the opposing club wants to make it news, Nunez was only delayed because he was on international duty. The deals are probably still prolonged but we donā€™t faff around making our price stick in the news media.

We get a price try Iā€™m sure to work it down and then decide whether or not.

4 Likes

Joyce and Dominic King for Liverpool news.

Melissa Reddy was very reliable but I believed she is too busy on screen nowadays.

Ornstein used to be mostly Arsenal but is covering many teams now.

Well he might not be the first to break every news of course not, otherwise what would be the point having others? Then again name the people who do?

But you canā€™t take away the work he does, he doesnā€™t just cover news for 1 club like Daveocop, Paul Joyce or Henry Winterā€¦he does everything.

1 Like

Heā€™s not gonna shag you mate

And it breaks my heart piece by piece everyday knowing thisā€¦doesnā€™t mean I canā€™t praise the work he does. :hugs:

1 Like

I love the way he spouts some nonsense as fact, gets called on it, gets shown up, yet still keeps digging looking more and more dopey all the time. Youā€™re a trier alright. Last to get picked but useful to man mark the opposition star player because youā€™re like a dog with a bone.

1 Like