The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Probably came out of James Pearce’s arse the knacker.

1 Like

To be honest it would be nice to least have the name of who is doing the reporting.

It’s probably why it’s being linked. Most links are like that.

I saw earlier on twitter Mason Mounts parents were guests at Anfield on Saturday :smile:
Thats him signed so.:roll_eyes:

Fucking hell so many out of town corporates, FSG certainly have sold out.

1 Like

Yeah, why would they be there if Chelsea were playing.

Luckily we have more and more VIP boxes these days. :joy:

2 Likes

Saw it in the Echo. They source it from Calciomercatoweb (whoever that is) out of Italy. It cites LFC among other PL clubs with interest.

He’s checked his sources

Trash Cleaning GIF by Hollyoaks

Turns out Gravenberch’s agent was Riola, who’s been succeeded by Pimento - and have plenty of players in their books. The news article could have selected any number of players - de Ligt, Verratti, Dubfries, Simons, Pogba(!!!), Malen, Romagnoli etc etc

Caicedo switching agents to push through a deal to Chelsea.

That lot gonna have a new XI by the time the window shuts.

Other than Mane we’ve still got the same XI from 5 years ago with the inclusion of 3-4 inexperienced kids.

They’ll have a fair bit of “cleaning up” this summer, who knows who will be their head coach by then.

This isn’t a good thing.

Do we have a reliable source for this and who were the other 3?

I read that UEFA have now changed the maximum length of time in which a transfer fee can be spread to five years. Chelsea have been signing players to 8 year contracts to spread the transfer fee over a longer period to get around FFP rules.

Arsenal are ready to hijack Chelsea move for Caicedo.

I love a good hijack. Do we know if Chelsea have even placed a “bid”? Has Caicedo “slapped down” a transfer request? Are we going to try to “swoop” in?

4 Likes

Will this ‘daring raid’ on Brighton happen before the window ‘slams shut’? Do Arsenal have the kind of ‘war chest’ to ‘prise him’ from the Seagulls?

Remember this is the unreliable rumours thread. No point in attacking the unreliable rumours is there. :grinning::grinning:

My favourite one is when we’re told clubs are ‘bracing themselves’ for a bid. The imagery it conjures is spectacular.

£100mil being banded around today!

Imagine that, we could have signed him for £3mil!