The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Think it was because people called him eggnog, which he believed was racist

Its a Brinjal :grin:

3 Likes

Racing out the door in a minute, quick check on here to see the latest transfer rumours.

Yep.

NEW: Liverpool are keeping tabs on the situation surrounding Bayer Leverkusen star Florian Wirtz, and are in an open race with Barcelona and Real Madrid for the midfielder’s signature. #lfc [@FabrizioRomano]

On the plus side he has a secondary position as a right sided striker and a strong jaw line.

2 Likes

Terrible haircut. It’s a no from me

Looks wee bit like a young Jamie Vardy.

Nah he is better looking than Steptoes younger son.

Yes, seems very likely to me that we’d spend €70m on yet another teenage attacking midfielder when we’re already so effectively using all the ones we have.

Doubt Wirtz will leave Leverkusen this summer but I’m sure all the big clubs will be after him next year.

1 Like

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Wirtz is a huge talent, the injury is worrying for sure.

Missed almost a year with an ACL rupture and has only recently returned to action. No way in hell Im spending 80 million or so on him this summer with only a handful of games under his belt on his return. But it is exactly the sort of gamble City can take, because if he never recovers his mojo then they just buy another one next year

5 Likes

Better off staying with Xabi

This thread is in serious danger of going off topic… :0)

3 Likes

lets just sign him …if hes already been injured he probably wont get another one anyways

Is that your pitch to FSG for a job in the scouting department? Sounds like you are a shoe-in.

1 Like

You’ll feel like a right eggplant if he turns out to be great for someone else though.

2 Likes

N’:bell: :end:a?

2 Likes