The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

https://twitter.com/AnfieldWatch/status/1663568171960528899?s=20

Excited Cat GIF

1 Like
2 Likes

Thuram and Mac Allister?? O yes please
 Now that’s a midfield rebuild.

3 Likes

I want Ugarte :sob:

1 Like

What did Klopp say about crying children wanting lambos :rofl:

Ugarte-ways get what you want
But if you try sometimes, well, you might find
You get a guy from Nice

2 Likes

Bild now saying we want Kone

Kone, Thuram and Mac would be 10/10.

1 Like

How often have you seen Kone and Thuram play out of curiosity? How good we talking?

I think Kone was on a lot of people’s wishlists last summer? Bit worried about his nickname though :rofl:

Beyond hype, know little about the pair of them. What i do know is if either of them signs for United, theyre shite.

Not the official 10 games no.

Two of the biggest midfield talents though and huge potential.

Saw Kone go toe to toe with Bellingham, he gave him a proper hard game.

3 Likes

Trent

K.Thuram - Kone

Mac Allister

We’d win trophies with that

2 Likes

Schmadtke is cooking.

1 Like

Kone is another of a long line of similar midfielders coming of out of France the last 10 years or so - big, athletic and comfortable on the ball. He doesn’t look particularly sophisticated in possession, but think Fabs with much more pace and athleticism. Whether he’s got the talent lots of these other french prospects in a similar mold werent able to show will have to be seen, but you put him at the base of our midfield alongside Trent and we wouldnt see too many teams walking through us like we saw time and again this season.

I dont know that we have room for him and Thuram so I’d look at these, with whatever validity they have, as possible alternatives for each other

3 Likes

Seems it’s all being stepped up.

Jorg Schmadtke just got off the phone to FSG and they promised him a war chest after he threatened to take them all out :joy:

1 Like

Looks like IT gave him his email access early.

Someone I follow on Twitter (Jan Riha) suggested last year that Kone would be a sensible alternative to Tchouimani for us as he would be cheaper and could come in with a view to being developed in the same way that Ibou did.

https://twitter.com/HonzaRihaftbl/status/1499773628656803846?s=20

5 Likes

He hasnt even started yet :rofl:

1 Like

Ward Out

1 Like