The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Bringing Herbie Kane back , didn’t think of him as a Tchouameni alternative :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

At least he’s home grown.

1 Like

Would certainly bump up our ‘penalties awarded’ number if we signed him.
Meanwhile, back in the real world …

2 Likes

I’ll preface my post…said several times since TIA Spurs in my top 5 most disliked clubs, in every facet, and I have zero affinity for Harry Kane.

Having said all that, speaking strictly in a vacuum with all emotions removed, I believe Kane would be savage in our setup deployed in the Bobby role. It’s not really far off what he’s asked to do currently.

And with Luis and Mo on each wing, our attack would be diabolical.

Harry Kane? I’d rather guide my dad into my sister.

1 Like

wrestlemania xiv wrestling GIF by WWE

:hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

More bloody chance of that.

As for Klopp vs Mane, I think the club wanted to drop that at the end of the season but he was asked about it every five minutes and it was the biggest one for everyone here.

I think Mane stays I might be wrong but I’d expect us to wanting more, sounds like what Bayern are saying not us.

2 Likes

Nothing. He is only on a short term contract at Brentford after Inter were forced to release him due to Italian FA rules that stopped them getting the medical clearance due to the pacemaker he had.

As much as I think he’s a brilliant player and would do well here, I don’t see us signing him as there will be massive questions as to can his heart handle the physical workload required to fit into our squad?

3 Likes

Questions easily answered. The boy’s allowed to play. The doctors said so and everything.

1 Like

Harry Kane? Hahahaha…

Humble pie at the ready though,

Just in case…

3 Likes

But the amount of work he would be required to get through as part of our team is totally different to the workload he gets through at Brentford.

Just because he got cleared to play for Brentford doesn’t mean he will automatically get passed for us

Terrible rumours lads. Please try harder.

From a purely footballing perspective Kane makes a lot of sense, minus the diving. He would violate the no dickheads policy though and he would command an exorbitant fee.

Scenes when the league assigns him a penalty goal that was clearly scored by Salah because he “swears on his daughter’s life” that he took it.

1 Like

Harry Kane! Not a chance of that happening, I don’t know why it’s even up for discussion………But I am partial to Humble Pie, a great band.

Good grief. Are you actually older than me?

2 Likes

Origi replacement? That’s some big boots to fill.

6 Likes

More chance of us signing Roy Keane.

Cringe No GIF by Originals

4 Likes