The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

You’re right, never again.

Indykalia will be right one day… just you wait

I think the initial rumour came from Rob Guttman on The Anfield Wrap who heard we had talked to Kane’s representatives.

1 Like

Which one? Harvey or Arry?

If our cardiologist and corporate insurer is ok with that, then we are good to go as well.

Signing on a free at the tail-end of his career to deputise for Thiago or even play alongside him is really amazing.

The amount of publicity will go into an overdrive if we win a trophy next season.

1 Like

Todd. We need right back cover.

1 Like

Is Gomez without a contract next year if not he will do fine.

Get help

1 Like

Slab Head? I’d rather guide you into my sister!

1 Like

Problem is that Salah won’t understand what he’s saying.

Wow, what desperation has hit that show.

It was Novo

disgusted team america GIF

I’m probably older than everyone.

2 Likes

Automatically…no. As we saw with Remy, we couldnt pass him but other teams did. But any difference of opinion we may have over what Brentford determined will not be due to the fact that our players work harder. That’s just not how this sort of condition is judged. Any difference will be based on how conservative the medical team are on the safety of a player with his device playing at all, and the Italian FA’s conservatism in this is the outlier.

1 Like

Are Bild and all the pro Bayern twitterati trying to make this Mane move happen by the power of manifestation. Every day there’s a bunch of different baseless posts confirming the deal is done and he’s off there. Just the same nonsense over and over again.

There’s no way we let him go for €30m, especially after his performances the second half of the season in a central striker role.

Can’t the pricks just shut the hell up at least until after Saturday is done.

1 Like

Bayern might be doing their bit to try and stop us winning the CL…

1 Like

Why would they care? Mane is hardly going to make a decision on the result of that one game alone.

1 Like

Seems too odd a price for me, maybe that is the price Bayern are hoping forgetting that Klopp isn’t at a German club anymore.

4 Likes

No, but they may not be trying to sign him, just disrupt a Klopp team from winning the trophy.