The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

They are currently tied for third in the all time table. If we win they fall to 4th. Petty, but understandable.

2 Likes

Their season’s over. I doubt they’re bothered either way.

1 Like

LEquipe is usually one of the crappest concerning us but it looks like it’s a copy from Bild which in turn doesn’t seem that different from that bloke at Sky Sports Germany.

It all seems to have a basing in one club, maybe they have a deal but it’s probably not been mentioned to us, we will hold for every penny, I can see an argument selling Salah or Mane for a silly price but for 30m Euros it wouldn’t buy much and I don’t think we’d consider it, one season of Mane or 30m, it’s Mane every time.

5 Likes

Let me introduce you to Bayern, one of the most arrogant, self important, entitled bunch of despicable wankers on the planet.
They play in a one team league and expect everyone to fall down grovelling whenever their name is mentioned.
They trawl through the other teams in the BL poaching their best players in order to prevent any rivals from emerging.
They are run by a nasty mafia of narcissistic ex players who all believe that the sun shines out of their anuses.
They assume that the whole world is in awe of their mighty legend.
They make me puke!

11 Likes

Very enlightning…

1 Like

and they got convincingly kicked out by Villarreal who is the plucky underdog but had a nightmare season at 7th in the La Liga…

2 Likes

Mane leaving for Bayern for 30 million euros?

I’d rather guide @Kopstar’s dad into his sister.

3 Likes

Denzel Washington GIF

1 Like

Boewhahahahahahaha

2 Likes

It feels a bit like they are upset with Klopp, so are giving him some hassle before a big game.

A woman scorned, that sort of thing.

1 Like

For a second, I thought you were going into a rant about Everton!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say they are arrogant it would be a bit hard.

The 30m euro thing seems to be used because that’s what we paid them for Thiago who was 30 with a year left on his contract also, that’s the height of it.

2 Likes

I’m not concerned. I don’t think he will leave, if he does it’ll only be on our terms.

Maybe I’ll look like an idiot in a week or two but we usually save some good news for after the final game of the season.

I expect to see Salah and Mane together announcing new contracts.

1 Like

No idea if Bild are usually reliable or not, but a German paper talking about Germany’s biggest club making a bid sounds like a play right out of Madrid’s playbook to use Marca when they want to unsettle a player they know they have no chance of signing without some form of cheating

3 Likes

Still have a soft spot for the Bayern class of '70-74. Long before the Corporate garbage kicked in. Der Kaiser, Der Bomber, Breitner, Hoeness, Schwarzenbeck. We broke even with them in European competition if I remember; We knocked them out, they knocked us out. That was when FCB had some realistic opposition though. I recall that we had a few interesting contests with BM Gladbach…

1 Like

Very different.

Everton are whiny self pitying douchebags whose last trophy was decades ago.

Bayern are strutting bigheads who think winning is their birthright.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was true. With all of the focus on Salah’s contract situation, there’s been very little discussion of Mane in the media. That could be, in large part, due to the difference in how Sadio has handled it - he isn’t giving interviews or having his agent make veiled references to the dispute on Twitter. But it could also be because he’s resigned himself to the fact that he wants to head elsewhere.

However, the way he made his intention to reveal everything after the final lead me to believe that he’s already agreed to renewal terms with the Reds - it would be a bit odd for him to describe the news as “the best answer” and “what you all want to hear” only to come out and say that he’s heading to Munich.

Guys the special answer he says will announce is not only is he gonna stay but he has also managed to convince Bayern to pay a fee to buy Karius.

3 Likes

They are supposedly look for €50 million for Lewandowski.We should be looking for that for Mane if we decide to sell him this summer .

1 Like