The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I had my stag do in Bath

o.O

I hope you avoided Club XL.

As a local, I’ve never been overly keen on Bath’s nightlife. The amount of options and variety in Bristol just 20 or so minutes away puts it to shame.

Hardly a fair comparison. It’s like comparing Liverpool and Chester.

1 Like

Those with good taste.

clearly you haven’t tried this. braised short rib poutine

2 Likes

And look at the greens on that. It’s basically a salad

1 Like

Hey, nothing to say one can’t like both.

Anyway… where’s mine?

3 Likes

Are those supposed to be chips ?!

Defenitly ended up in a club somewhere. Memory is somewhat hazy. I didn’t want a big city as didnt want too much madness…done it many a time and wanted to have chilled pubs etc instead. Suited fine, and ofcourse being south west, weather was lovely.

1 Like

baked potato wedges, instead of deep fried.

What the fuck has happened to the unreliable rumours thread?

2 Likes

All our rumours are reliable ones now :rofl:

2 Likes

i know what you mean, but i think youll find the inference is that the english clubs have pushed the price up

i.e chelsea/Man city/ Liverpool etc have pushed the price into the area that Madrid have to pay

Haha, as a student in the early-noughties I’d have described it as incredibly cheesy but harmless, sounds like not much has changed

I remember Cadillacs, went to a few others but the names escape me now.

2 Likes

Onion gravy actually, with lashings of vinegar.

https://twitter.com/jac_talbot/status/1666899924187766789

1 Like

That’s my part of world! Live just north of niagara falls.

Here’s a great buffalo sports story:

1 Like

Please make it true because if he signs so will Kone

1 Like

Courtesy of the Twitter thread:

OGC Nice midfielder Khephren Thuram and Liverpool have agreed personal terms, FootballTransfers have revealed.

Jacque Talbot has broken the news. The football journalist has been reporting on Liverpool’s interest in the Nice midfielder for a number of months.

Talbot writes:

“The Frenchman, who has been on Liverpool’s radar since January, had been in advanced talks with the Premier League club over a proposed move and now the two clubs have agreed a deal in principle, multiple sources tell us.

We hear that now talks are underway between the two clubs over a fee. It is thought that Nice are looking for maximum value, knowing that the 22-year-old has other interested suitors, such as Newcastle. Thuram has been pushing for a move to Anfield along with his entourage.”

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

4 Likes