The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

In Trent’s head, must be the thought he could eventually wrestle the mantle of being judged best player ever for LFC over the next decade

4 Likes

The start and end of the U21s Euros would be my guess. And unfortunately we could be looking at more than three weeks if certain nations go deep in the tournament.

1 Like

A possibility. Specially if we want to see if our targets remain injury free. But it ends in July 8 and I feel we want to close our incoming before the preseason starts.

Were we ever realistically after him?

Yeah I thought it’s a bit late.

I do feel all 3 players see us as their first choice

1 Like

Let it begin :innocent:

https://twitter.com/LivEchoLFC/status/1670112820283969536

No and rightly so Imo, barely faster than Fab. Vastly overrated on the ball as well.

1 Like

I think they’ll be pragmatic. If the player they want is at the U21s then we’ll wait. Even if we signed them tomorrow they’ll probably need a break post tournament and therefore wouldn’t be with us until pre-season has already started.

No rush to get a deal done whilst they’re on international duty and their countries have probably asked them to avoid distractions by doing transfer business before and during their time with the national side.

I fully expect any other additions will be eased in anyway and Mac Allister will be the only one earmarked to start game one providing we’re not struck with the injury curse again.

1 Like

Is Henderson ageing faster than the others? Surely they are all a year older no. :woozy_face::woozy_face:

No he isnt. Happy to have been able to provide the clarification.

France forward Kylian Mbappe, 24, says he will stay at Paris St-Germain next season and decide his future in 2024 when his contract is due to expire. (Telefoot, via 90min)

1 Like

And not only that …
Real Madrid say they will announce the signing of Spain striker Joselu, 33, from Espanyol this week and rule out a move for Mbappe this summer. (Sport - in Spanish)

So, buying the 33 year old Stoke and Newcastle flop means they are able to put off Mbappe until next year? Really?

1 Like

If we can’t even get Jude we’re never getting near Kylian. Jude was perfect fit for us and much more affordable; Kylian is fantasy.

1 Like

Let’s bring him home people.

𝗡𝗘𝗪: Liverpool are ready to step up their pursuits of Gabri Veiga, with the club set to make a concrete move for the Spaniard. #lfc [@RudyGaletti]

We’re going to need an extension with all these lads we’re bringing home!

1 Like

I like that, clever :slight_smile:

Isn’t he more like Mac Allister and Thiago, so more of the same.

We need a 6 not another 8 or 10 IMHO.

Well we kinda have coming to think of it, the extension is almost complete!!!

He looks to be yeah but a different type in the sense that he loves to get on the ball and run through the lines & make thinga happen rather than someone who’ll find the passes through the lines.

Bring in all 3!!!