The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

https://twitter.com/LivEchoLFC/status/1671389986615341056?t=-B4IQ3ZjerTD0MqoB9hTbw&s=19

1 Like

So am I. I 100% prefer a player looking really good in a poorer league (Thuram) than a player doing nothing at the best club in a 1 club league.

1 Like

There are many (young) players who had problematic first seasons at their new (big) clubs or leagues. Still time for some of them to do better elsewhere, given time and better circumstances.

3 Likes

Think we need to ship some players to Saudi if the players are interested too as they can get massive wages. We could raise say close to 120-150 million if we can sell Thiago/Hendo/Matip/Gomez to Saudi.

2 Likes

Fuck that, don’t want any part of it - especially not their blood money.

3 Likes

If that happened, that extra 120 to 150 million pounds will instantly allow us to get Kone, Colwill and Inacio. Add Thuram into the mix from whatever the budget is left from buying Alexis Macallister and selling Nat Phillips. Boom.

Top 2 finish with a Europa Finals next season will be easy as fuck.

1 Like

The Echo linking Kyle Walker

Hardly serious?

1 Like

Another one I’d expect to not pass the no dicks test.

I can’t stand him. I would not expect us to be looking to bring in 33 year olds though.

1 Like

Not much of one but cisse is on board😂

2 Likes

NEW: Liverpool may look at signing Gabri Veiga after Khephren Thuram depending on how much money they have left, but the midfielder is not a priority. [@neiljonesgoal]

There are very strong rumours that Miley will be turning up herself…!

Miley Night - The Evolution Of Miley Cyrus - Liverpool - Camp and Furnace

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/anythinglfc_/status/1671598472623955971?s=61&t=CHnRQ3uRWoyAgq-tzUnftA

2 Likes

Chelsea Chronicle’s headlines read like they’ve been mangled through Google translate. But they haven’t.

1 Like

NEW: Even though it looks unlikely Joel Matip will leave, Liverpool will 100% sign defensive reinforcement(s) this summer. - @dmlynch

#LFC

NEW: Goncalo Inacio & Micky Van De Ven are two players on Liverpool’s list. - @dmlynch

#LFC

4 Likes

The oscar geezer is a Celta based Journo for Relevo and is confirming a contract offer to Veiga. Id guess what he means by paying Celta faster is the player is open to either club, and whoever stumps up first has the best chance.

Is the Veiga Bus coming?

2 Likes

Think Veiga will do well. Got the technique. Chelsea have got crazy money after all those sales and many on high wages have left. We have to act fast of Klopp indeed wants him.

1 Like

Maybe we are taking the risks this summer that Klopp was talking about last summer? Thuram, Veiga, Kone, Gravenberch are all still pretty green but don’t appear to be massively expensive. To be honest we should have just paid what Brighton wanted at the end of the transfer window for Caicedo.

2 Likes

Rafa will help us out…

“Your former club is on the phone Rafa?”
“Which one?”
“Chelsea”
“Ah only interrupt me if it’s Liverpool”

6 Likes

would folks be happy with mac, veiga and thuram??

1 Like