The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Musah apparently counts as homegrown (not 100% sure if true) could be something that’s adding to our rumoured interest.

1 Like

He was at Arsenal for years before leaving for Valencia so yeah he would count

2 Likes

Yeah mate he does

“Musah would be an asset to any team. As well as having a British passport and counting as a homegrown player, he has averaged four progressive carries per 90 minutes in La Liga over the last year, putting him in the 98th percentile of midfielders league-wide by that measure.”

1 Like

[quote=“mattyhurst, post:8132, topic:2623, full:true”]

I think Man Utd and Chelsea just buy players linked with Liverpool by Daily Star. [/quote]

FIFY

2 Likes

Musah is a good player and I would be happy to sign him as one of the midfielders we bring in this summer.

There are lots out there, for fair prices too, and I don’t think I remember a time quite like it.

I think you actually broke it

1 Like

I tend to vaguely follow the US men’s national team and he’s looked good in the last few games.

In a midfield with Weston Mackenzie he’s the more agressive/ball winning one.

Looks like quite a few of the players linked are big, physical lads who can also dribble. I think that’s what our midfield needs, so I’m quite pleased by most of the rumours.

1 Like

thats the reported amount in the ‘war chest’

https://twitter.com/GiovaAlbanese/status/1671847403169742850?t=MOYNASfIEUPnvhv0kWAgtA&s=19

Chiesa has a 60mil price tag apparently. Piqued our interesting according to this Italian journo; we’re gonna try get him for 40mil euros he says

60m??? What are they smoking over there in Turin, certainly not for a player that’s missed so much through injury.

40m euros would be very reasonable and worth the risk Imo, injuries aside an extremely talented player…+ we could do with someone to rotate with Mo.

Chiesa + Veiga + Thuram/a CB please.

Reported where? Because all I can see is tits on twitter moaning that Klopp was promised £200m and he’s not getting that.

its become known by various insiders that the budget for a summer spree was 100m pounds, and Klopp was having to juggle his options in a sell before you buy policy after that figure, FSG have been reported to be reluctant to aggressively back Klopp in the market after a summit was held and leading figures within the club were reportedly having a summer meltdown at the amount of funds needed to rebuild the squad

2 Likes

Sounds about right tbh.

Surprised it was even as high as 100m…IF indeed is the case.

So who are these “leading insiders”, where have they said this and why are you so sure it’s true?

3 Likes

A figure made up by who exactly.

That old chesnut various insiders. Are these the same well informed insiders stating McAlister was costing 70m all clickbait.

Its a prime example of conformation bias. They want the story to be true so all the “Evidence” they see confirms this.

https://old.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/14ggk7v/renascença_fabio_carvalho_to_join_rb_leipzig_on/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Carvalho on loan to Leipzig apparently

1 Like

Really disappointed everyone missed the delightful satire here. :joy:

1 Like

Hopefully gets a decent amount of playing time, good luck to the kid.