The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Interesting use of the word ‘breaking’.

That analogy sounds like 3 plates of shit to be honest

1 Like

They like a player of his style and level.

:slight_smile:

And in there lies the problem! :joy:

Doesn’t surprise me

1 Like

There would only be 1 reason to pick Barca over Liverpool at this moment in time, and that would be lifestyle and weather. And if that were his thinking, then you can fairly say that his career is done.

But if you look at him on the pitch and according to Klopp how he trains that seems far from the case

1 Like

Barca is a great city tbf. But he’ll have plenty of time to live a luxurious life wherever he wants in retirement. Has another 5 years at the top and plenty of honours to pursue before then

2 Likes

True, that was my point in the last sentence, from what I’ve seen of him on the pitch and reports from the club reguarding his training, it seems like he’s got a few more seasons before thinking about winding his career down.

2 Likes

Rashford? For our social media team maybe. He wouldn’t make the bench for our football team

Who knows what Rashford could be like playing for a decent coach like Klopp? Ole ruined him.

I know I’m in a huge minority, but I’d take Rashford if it was understood he’s taking Origi’s minutes only. I think we could make him back into a useful player. But if he leaves I think it’s more likely he’ll drop a level (eg West.Ham) to play every week.

2 Likes

Plus, Liverpool and Utd never do transfer business, with each other.

2 Likes

Oh how Saint Marcus has fallen.

Think all the manager changes have damaged him big time and irreparable.

1 Like

I suggest we take Son from Spurs and Rashford can replace him.

1 Like

I’d take Rashford just to boil the piss of United fans.

Imagine him running around Anfield parading the league trophy after making 5 sub appearances all season.

5 Likes

Aim something like Newcastle etc i think. Only they can probably match his 250k week salary.

1 Like

That said, 1-2 years ago, I’d have loved Rashford with us. Just not now, he’s probably stagnated regressed and we’ve grown beyond the point of needing to buy stagnated footballers and use them as a development project. We could get multiple younger footballers for a lot less than trying to coach Rashford again.

The talent was never in question and he does seem like a decent enough lad though

6 Likes

Increase a level you mean , West Ham is having a more successful season this year.

Marcus might do well under Klopp. He’s only played under shite managers and been surrounded by fairies and a fridge.

I think a lot of it is down to playing through injuries as well.