The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Based on the 2 players we’ve loaned into the club in the last 7 years, this is definitely something they have shown a real predilection for.

:expressionless:

2 Likes

Damn you!!

1 Like

Very much still alive where I’m from!!!

2 Likes

No need to take everything people say literally, things are said tongue in cheek sometimes as hard as it may be to believe.

Would you have seen less of a reason to reply if I said “for 35m” instead?

1 Like

I’m glad we are getting that world club cup in 2025 as that means there won’t be anything as tedious as this summer for at least 3 years.

Like this lad and 40 million Euros isn’t i ee the top in this transfer market considering Chelsea will be inflating the market with money received from Saudi.

Second match he is not a starter …

40m euros is our market :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gives us extra leverage to use when negotiating with Rafa to drive his price down :grimacing:

2 Likes

He is relatively new to the U21s so I wouldn’t read too much into it. It looks more like a case of them going with players who have been in the set up for longer than a real judgment of their respective qualities.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/AnfieldWatch/status/1672934745695461377?s=20

2 Likes

The Fenerbahçe youngster is beloved to have a £15m release clause

Wonder why having a £15 million release clause would make him beloved ?

1 Like

FSG the mingebags love a cheap deal

1 Like

Looks like we need another Keeper :laughing:

https://twitter.com/piesportsbooze/status/1672997170499272705?t=BCt4zYCxM4FjzNVGmu95LA&s=19

8 Likes

According to that lad who works at KFC, LFC have been told that there is an “incoming bid” for Thiago from Saudi Arabia. Apparently, according to KFC boy, if Thiago is to leave then we will “look at” Barella.

Do we have to pay to take a look? Is the transfer window now like Soho or Times Square in the old days?

1 Like

I’m not sure how reliable the KFC lad would be (sounds like Twitter gossip) but if we had a significant offer for Thiago I would certainly look at it providing that we have obvious replacements lined up. He is a superb player if fit but, frankly, that’s a big if.

As far as Barella is concerned, I’m assuming that he would be for silly money anyway. Age wise, he could be a key player for the next few seasons which would give our younger players time to get to speed. I think his injury record is pretty clean although he has yet to experience the war zone that is the Kirby training centre.

1 Like

Perhaps that KFC lad should stick to frying chicken … :sunglasses:

Yes, he, or maybe she, is a Twitter entity. I think we all know who I am referring to.

2 Likes

I don’t think our physios could take another Italian midfielder. They’re still in therapy after Mr Glass Ankles Aquilani.

4 Likes

That one was more on us + always a bit of bad luck, rather than Italians in general.

2 Likes