The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Weird ruling where a Scotsman doesn’t count as home grown, but a Dutchman does

2 Likes

No.

Yeah but I believe you can ‘promote’ a youth player into the 25 man squad for UEFA competitions even if they are under 21, so if we were struggling to fill out a full squad for the Europa League then we’d just name Corness, Norris, Quansah, Mabaya, Balagizi, Stewart, Morton etc.

2 Likes

Doesn’t have to do anything with nationality. I believe Bellingham were he to make a move to the PL at some stage wouldn’t count as homegrown.

He would count as homegrown for the PL, but not for Europe.

He could have counted as association-trained for UEFA purposes if he’d moved to an English club this summer, though.

4 Likes

Finally the guy can get some game time.

1 Like

Its a load of horlocks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/152y7z2/record_jorge_jesus_wants_luis_díaz_al_hilal/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=1

Saudis offering 50 for Diaz apparently

At least £150m I would. think

2 Likes

At this rate I feel it’s them trying to derail our season for the benefit of Newcastle.

5 Likes

Anyhow tell them to fuck off.

This is why we shouldn’t deal with the fuckers.

3 Likes

Exactly. Very well said.

1 Like

Seems to me at least that when things like these last few days have gone quiet, something happens that no one was expecting…

So either expect Mbappe and caicedo to come out of nowhere…

Or Harry Maguire signed as new captain and John Henry sells a stake of FSG to some Saudi consortium :joy:

But seriously some people are a wee tad bit impatient, if no one else comes in , I personally am happy with who we signed and would like to think we have enough talent in our youth players to get by.

3 Likes

Well tbf it has come from Duncan Castles…

1 Like

star wars GIF

1 Like

Ah well it did seem made up bollocks.

4 Likes

With the news that Wesley Fofana has done his ACL again I think we can kiss goodbye to any chance of Colwill coming here this summer. Unless he chucks one almighty strop and refuses to play.

Potentially means if we want another centre back we’ll have to go down the non-homegrown route and Lavia becomes all that more appealing once again for that midfield role.

3 Likes

The answer to all our questions.

1 Like

If it’s true about Dias I’d refuse to sell them both Fabinho and Henderson and tell them to FO

1 Like

50M, that would get them his left big toe nail, but the rest would be a hell of a lot more.

2 Likes