The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

It felt like at the beginning of the window we were being lapse I think we’ve gone further in-house instead.

I think there is genuine interest in Lavia but the rest is throwing darts I could go on FM and get 4 or 5 names set up a Twitter account and post them.

Then delete the wrong ones and boom, ill get a couple eventually

1 Like

no way we are for varratti - hes only managed 30 games in a season once in 10 years.

1 Like

Not Verratti, but someone in that age range to bring some solid experience while allowing the new young ones build up more experience.

I doubt we’re looking at anyone in Verratti’s age range, but if we are, we should just go for Verratti.

Sounds like Palace want revenge for Sakho and Benteke

No, i think they just see him as their best player and other clubs in the league trying to sell similar players at this price or higher.

5 Likes

I don’t think @anon59854308 was being entirely serious, although your points are correct.

2 Likes

after thiago - buying an ageing player with a poor injury record…no thanks

4 Likes

Emre Can is still the right side of 30yrs old… Just saying :0)

Offer him a 100k tubs of hair gel per week,

It would be a done deal

One of the things I’ve found most frustrating the last week is the reports that say we liked Doucoure when he was at Lens.

He moved to Palace for £21mill.

Imagine how much better off we’d be if we’d have just done that deal last summer. The extra option in midfield might have been enough to get us Champions League and we wouldn’t be scrambling around desperate for one or even two DM’s. With three weeks to go before the season starts.

I know it’s never that easy but we’re gonna end up spending a fortune for someone who is going to take time to adjust and learn the position when just doing that relatively small deal last year would have helped last season and this one.

3 Likes

Can isn’t and never was good enough to be anything other than a squad player in a poor Liverpool team.

He also think the sun shines out of his arse.

Wouldn’t have him back even if he was paying us.

3 Likes

Can refusing to sign a new deal was one of those serendipitous moments that helped us take another step forward. Fabinho probably wouldn’t have been signed if he had.

We have a similar opportunity this summer with Fabinho and Henderson looking to leave.

8 Likes

£51mil is an oddly specific number for Kimich, I’m calling it, it’s true.

Keep the links coming @The-AllMightyReds! Your doing a great job!

1 Like

Barely post any links in that section tbh and I’d hazard a guess it’s just a conversion from what’d essentially be 60m euros.

But I agree I think it’s 100% on. Bring him home!!!

There’s an issue with Kimmich regarding his stance on vaccines.

I think a full and frank discussion is in order before we discuss the footballing merits of the deal, I think everyone would be grateful for that.

2 Likes

not hazard!

Training was too hard for him a couple of seasons ago.

Henderson and Fabinho combined fee?

Did anyone know that borussia monchengladbachs sporting director is , Jorg’s son?

Small world , wonder if Kone is still a target .