The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

€60mil?

Hard pass on Kimmich.

2 Likes

Didn’t cover himself in glory with his vaccination stance - so totally agree.

2 Likes

Didn’t he get injured?

Wheres the Layton Stewart money John,?

1 Like

Reckon the Sangare clause will get triggered pretty soon after Fabinho’s exit is confirmed.

1 Like

Everyone is title to their opinion on experimental vaccines. My body, my choice, right?

3 Likes

Ok
Lets derail the thread.
Your body
Your choice.

Just to keep you correct though, the vaccines were and are not experimental. They are clinically proven.

If we are signing a player on huge earnings I would want him to understand that.

5 Likes

Err it’s a rock and a hard place. Lots of things humans do and the consequences are felt later. Too soon really to know the full fallout with covid vaccines and the human body.

3 Likes

Lol clinical proven….OK! Big pharma loves people like you :slight_smile:

We’ve done geopolitics, fallen heroes, finances and morality.

This thread now needs a nice vaccine debate.

And maybe an exit or two, and a signing or two, to tide us over until the proper action begins.

My tuppence on my body my choice? It certainly is! But you don’t own the air we breathe, so stay the heck away from sensible members of the population, super spreader. Or get a contract with Al Hilal and buy your own island.

2 Likes

If it helps, I believe Kimmich did eventually get the vaccine, but only after he got ill.

Personally don’t think that reflects too well on him either, as it implies he was too selfish to get one before hand and only got one for selfish reasons in the end.

Wrt to the link, I suspect this is in the same vein as Pavard that someone is just throwing out our name because BM want to sell.

2 Likes

You know fuck all about me

Not the reason. It’s his age and his playing position. He’s not going to get into the team ahead of Trent and he’ll be too expensive to have as a backup hybrid RB/DM.

My fav video on this.

Is it time to open the Cheick Doucoure thread?

1 Like

No please.

1 Like

We’ve sold them benteke , sakho and a couple of others as well.

Their anger on us is huge. 65m is way too high a prife