The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

All in for Decor. I like the passion he shows when playing

peeking out rock n roll GIF by Zakk Wylde

Only if KC & The Sunshine Band provide the music.

2 Likes

That’s the way I like it

4 Likes

Why, what’s happened?

1 Like

Everyone does realize that the pandemic is and has been over for a while right? All the relevant governing bodies including the WHO have said as much.

At this point pretty much everyone in at least the Western World has been exposed in some way to the virus or vaccine and anyone’s stance on the vaccines at this point are basically moot.

5 Likes

1 Like

Linked with him, obviously.

They loved Martin Kelly though and would love to do us a favour by selling is their best player…

Let’s face it, if they spent five minutes watching Beneteke they may have noticed he was crap.

2 Likes

Of course! In case you missed it, my post was a response to an anti vaccine post.

ok… where that mbappe money at:

When twitter-type Liverpool “fans” wanted the likes of Saudi to buy us out, I don’t think this was quite what they had in mind.

1 Like

Aurelien Tchouameni is being considering by Liverpool but the midfielder is reluctant to leave Real Madrid.

[Dominic King]

i think…if real huy mbop they cant afford him so we will swoop for this lad

1 Like

PSG have dropped Mbappe from their preseason tour to Japan.

2 Likes

What it’s vaccine now…?

1 Like

Courtesy of bbc rumours-

Paris St-Germain’s Italy midfielder Marco Verratti, 30, is a potential target for Liverpool . (Guardian)

On a lighter note compared with the prevailing mood of the thread, the linked article talks about Hendo’s departure and describes Fabinho as a ‘fellow money enthusiast”.

Would rather not buy any midfielders.

https://twitter.com/LFC_Fury/status/1682506504555905031?t=v6w51iL6HbMBo1fqrmnjNQ&s=19