The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Ahem

LFC have been invaded by Disney, they’ve now race swapped our manager!

Now or never territory…

Need an eye roll emoji for your posts :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You seem to have found one, next have a hunt for a sense of humour.

Martin Kelly

The failures of benteke , sakho are more than enough to expect palace to do any favours

Sorry but Benteke was crap. Anyone with half a brain could see how limited he was.

1 Like

Or just a pair of eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

He was a bit of a beast for Villa mind, you can’t take away the time he spent there.

Lavia only played 20 minutes for Southampton today. Hard to see him being there too much longer.

3 Likes

Yup evidently sounds like they are just keeping his fitness up.

Unless he was injured recently.

Benteke was brilliant for Villa.
Never wanted him here but he was a top class forward for anyone finishing 6th-18th.

2 Likes

Could understand someone like him being bought by Woy. Fuck knows why Bodgers wanted him.

1 Like

He was totally unsuitable for us and I felt he was one of those one season types.

Never impressed me when I saw him play but did create the best live moments in that first Klopp season when he fell over infront of me in the away end at Palace and won a pen

He liked having big forwards - he had players like Danny Graham at Swansea for example. Also, if you remember before we got Benteke, he was throwing a hissy fit at not being able to sign Wilfred Bony…

Scored that goal vs Man Utd (albiet a loss) but still , fine strike.

2 Likes

Also what Lukaku would have been had he been playing for Everton instead of being found out by United.

Benteke wasn’t the same after rupturing his achilles, he lost his pace.

He suffered from the same infliction the other big Belgian strikers the time did - Heskey syndrome. Physical monsters without an ounce of aggression between them. If any of Lukaku, Benteke or Origi were as much of a cunt as Drogba or Diego Costa they’d have been fine players.

This is off topic anyway, let’s get back to human rights and innoculations.

7 Likes

Remember it well, Delay Blind scored his ‘only’ goal for them we lost that match … :frowning:

If laughter is the best medicine, you must be the cure for insomnia

4 Likes