The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Yet and every decent striker he ever had was the opposite.

Graham was frankly terrible and I’m stating my claim on the fact I went to Swansea a fair bit while he was there.

Would we be wrong in calling it a fixation for big strong gormless brutes ?

Harsh on Benteke who is a good player for a specific style of play. But it was never the style of play that Bodgers had

Why value him at 70M when they know people will laugh at them I would respect them more if they said he is not for sale.
It seems to be their standard quote they quoted 70M for Guehi to PSG who had the same reaction as us

Ahuh ahuh

1 Like

You’re not the only one who needs to go back to witty school.

Back? Me parents never even thought to send me. I’m stuck at basic Wildean sarcasm level paddy sprinkled with stray alien couth.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/joshlfc1909/status/1683218592488120326?s=61&t=CHnRQ3uRWoyAgq-tzUnftA

Yeah he isn’t a target for 3 reasons.

1. He’s not good enough.
  2. He’s 28, they’re quoting £70 million.
  3. He’s not good enough.

I realize that reason 3 is the same as reason 1 but it’s such an important reason it was worth mentioning twice.

8 Likes

And since when do we compete with West Ham for a player? Plus, he’s broken.

So the LATEST rumor, and this sounds like its true … Fabinho isn’t going to Saudi Arabia because they have BANNED his dogs from entry!

Apparently Fabinho owns bulldogs and they are considered ‘aggressive animals’ that won’t be allowed entry into their kingdom.

Well good on him to be a loyal dog owner. But where does he go now… Bayern?

Article: Fabinho's Saudi move 'at risk of collapsing' because of his dogs: explained - Football | Tribuna.com

Are you seriously going to tell me that this creature is a THREAT to anybody besides possibly a cat??

1 Like

If the Bayern interest has any credence, swap him with Gravenberch, and move on. Hard to see how Bayern pay a fee close to the Saudi one, but there might be a way forward for all parties with Gravenberch.

2 Likes

As long as he doesn’t have any exotic pets

If he starts every game, then we know he has threatened Lijnders with his pet tiger :joy:

They aren’t even proper bulldogs. They’re French Bulldogs which wouldn’t look out of place in that Barbie film.

1 Like

He can go wherever he wants as long as it’s not next door to me.

Don’t some of the Arab sheikhs have private zoos with pet tigers ?

1 Like

Dogs are not commonly seen as pets in the Muslim world. Some of them don’t even touch dogs because they are “unpure”. So they probably don’t have a good set of processes for people to import their dogs as pets with quarantine etc

1 Like

Rules don’t apply to them - another reason they love tory britian

1 Like

I think the major issue is not aggression, it’s that the dogs are traditionally gay, eat pork and drink excessively.

2 Likes

This pet thing sounds bullshit to me. A regime not allowing an elite footballer an entry into the country because of a dog while the wealthy Saudis tame wild cats! Come on, someone is taking a piss right?

Btw, this is from the Saudi official site:

• Pet must be harmless, in-offensive and odorless and must not require attention while in transit.

A few lines below from the same site:
*SAUDIA accepts the carriage of falcons in passenger cabin when properly hooded, accompanied by the handler