The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

That’s Rebeca denied immediately.

Think you are wrong. Point 3 should be higher.

My sister took her dog and cats into Oman with her, and came back with another dog too.

We’ve got family friends who’ve taken pets to Dubai too.

From their accounts it’s not as bad as things were made out to be. They didn’t have any issues getting the animals in or out either.

They’d be living in communities with other foreigners with pets too, I really don’t think the dog story is true.

Edit: I was born in Bahrain too and we had pets (Dad worked over there for a few years).

3 Likes

Please don’t ruin a good story with some level headed nonsense.

In any case Al-Ittihad has been taken over by PIF and thus the Saudian state, if they want Fabinho in, even if he has dragons, he’ll be in.

They are a slightly bigger Pug.

Our old neighbours now run an amazingly successful business in Dubai moving pets round. Lot of money in that. I’ll text Fab with their details. Ha, as if I have a contact in the team……

This is a common misunderstanding. Muslims just aren’t cuddly with dogs probably because dog likes to lick and they shed fur, which means people have to change cloths and take shower after handling a dog. No idea about other Muslim countries, but dog is common pet in Bangladesh.

Arabs have their own hunting hounds too

2 Likes

How’s Biscuit?

Lively as a firecracker :blush:

1 Like

You have to shower after handling a dog?

My understanding is Muslims have to be clean and wear good clothes as much as is practical before they present themselves to God (ie when they are praying).

So while they probably don’t have to shower after handling a dog per se, they would before they next prayed.

2 Likes

Wow this thread has hit rock bottom. What’s next, cats.

3 Likes

Well I always wash my hands and change my top after handling our guinea pigs. I must confess I don’t take the same precautions with our stick insect.

How’s that @gazmaninaus, did I exceed your expectations?

1 Like

Rumours please. For the actual love of god.

6 Likes

Please step in mods. This is getting ridiculous…

1 Like

Some very tenuous links coming from Brazil that we have made a formal approach for Andre from Fluminese.

Otherwise…

No One Page GIF

Is it potentially time for a ‘what cm do you want?’ thread similar to the centre back one? Might be nice to chat about transfers and football and not dogs and beheadings.

1 Like
3 Likes

Saudi bidding 259mil for Mbappe. Again our owners are too cheap to make this happen.

awkward giggle GIF by Sixt

3 Likes

Keep Fabinho stuff to the Fabinho thread,