The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Fuck PSG because they deserve no sympathy. But that doesnt mean you have to ignore that Mbappe has also become an unpleasant distraction in a way that makes reasonable to debate if for all his undoubted quality he is actually worth it. He tried to leave last year in the last year of his contract in

That’s kind of what I’m confused about, what specifically did he do last summer (or at any other time) that means that he qualifies as a negative element within this situation?

This is making me sound like a Mbappe stan, when I’m really not. I just find the way that he is spoken about odd. A journalist I quite like wrote some tweets that seemed to insinuate that he thought Mbappe had somehow extorted the money he had been paid by PSG over the term of his contract instead of earning it. Genuinely can’t think of a player with a similar personality that regularly receives this type of coverage.

Probably not going find an answer but thanks for engaging, sorry for taking the thread over. Hopefully Lavia & Trindade are in the bag by the time I log on again.

I’m not interested in a back and forth over every point. Suffice to say , my original response to you was to point out that there were other reasons apart from ‘primarily money grabbing’ that might account for the drop in his stock. If you don’t want to accept the explanations I offered then that’s fine , although a little odd considering that your original post was expressing surprise that he should be being villified for the money he earned while others weren’t.

P.S. I live in France and you quoting his goal scoring feats in Ligue 1 does not disprove mine , or others , observations about the drop off in his overall game or his increasingly prima donna histrionics (à la Neymar) on the pitch.

5 Likes

Anyhow we signed our CB

4 Likes

Can we please stop the off-topic?

This is not a rumor, it has nothing to do here!

2 Likes

Oh fuck off.

I’d post it in the done deals thread but that doesn’t fucking exist does it.

3 Likes

No one cares about done deals - once a transfer is done the fanbase just nods and moves on to complaining why the next deal is taking so long

13 Likes

I just made this up.

Exclusive: New LFC bid submitted for Romeo Lavia. The bid was submitted at 9pm. Levi Colwill has asked CFC to look at Liverpool proposal. The player is keen to move to his boyhood team. Liverpool to make official bid next week.

Actually, I didn’t. Someone else did. Can you guess who?

Who cares?

the GREAT indyKali

I love how precise his bollocks is.

Got it in one.

Does Colwill have some boyhood connection with us?

I just read it 3 post above… it must be true

Love how the idiot publicizes himself

indykaila News

@indykaila

Award winning Twitter account. Home of breaking football news. Contact
@indykbusiness

Which award did he win?

Liverpool are now linked with Brazilian midfielder Andre Trindade.

Reportedly the club would only ask for a modest 25m euro fee however they don’t want to sell until the winter when their own premier league season ends.

Article: https://www.thetransferroom.com/report-liverpool-make-initial-approach-for-fluminense-midfielder-andre-trindade/

Could we throw in an extra 10m to get him in early this summer? I’m doubtful FSG will sanction an early move if we can get him cheaper by waiting until winter.

Logically waiting makes sense… But I don’t trust FSG. I have a feeling they will say, we’re going to wait and just do nothing when winter comes around unless we’re in a midfield injury crisis by then. But how much leverage do you have if the other team knows they have you over a barrell? The price could easily go up later too!

1 Like

If Lavia plays in CM as well it wouldn’t be the worst idea to wait til then if the price worked for us.

1 Like

I’m really impressed with what (YT) I’ve seen of this guy. I think he has a big future and will probably end up at Barca or RM. If we get him now, we could make a big profit on him a few years down the road.

As long as we expect him to make his share of mistakes the first 2 seasons and don’t get on his back… He’ll be fine.

1 Like

True, but Qatar hold 1 pretty big ace.

They do kidnap and torture family members of those who oppose them

1 Like

Sign him now for a January transfer?

Works for us as it locks the target in to come in the January window but he could come over in December once their league finishes to and gives him that extra time to get the personal admin shit of moving to a new country sorted out before officially joining.

We can relax knowing that 1 of our midfield targets is locked in and Fluminense can relax knowing that they have the player til the end of their season and also gives them some breathing room in their search for a replacement as they have 6 months to sort it before they lose Trindade

2 Likes