The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

At least one of princes arrested and alleged to have been held at the Ritz still has not been seen since

Circling back around…Trindale looks awesome from the limited Ive seen but I just dont see it if we’re this advanced with Lavia as the reports suggest.

1 Like

Yeah MBS is the carpet rolling expert

Hope I never get my suitcases mixed up, as they come off the baggage carousel at the Airport, with those of an Arab that works at the local Embassy…!!!

Franck Kessié now being linked…

Oh God No Eric Cartman Sticker - Oh God No Eric Cartman South Park Stickers

1 Like

Spurs are the ones mainly being linked - subject to Kane’s deal completing - assuming Levy is broke sat in his £1bn stadium that’s half owned by the banks and need the cash to buy.

Would rather Amrabat than Kessie if we are bringing in a 4th CM, assuming Lavia is going to get done.

The links to us is lazy journalism…I hope.

Kessie honestly used to be one of the best midfield prospects in Europe. He absolutely dominated the Serie A with AC Milan.

If Kessie could return to his 2020/21 season form when he scored 13 goals and assisted on 4, he would be an incredible bargain on a free.

Yes he languished on Barcelona’s bench last year and didn’t do much. But I’ve seen a lot of promising footballers go to a Spanish giant club and then just not get enough playing time with the glut of talent in front of them.

2 Likes

Yup…Barcelona and RealMadrid are death knell for most players. Honestly would love Kessie and Lavia as CDM. Is Kessie available on a free? Think the fee will be nominal anyway.

Sangare as another midfielder for me.

2 Likes

Apparently most sites claim he is valued by the for 30 million. They have already said no to a loan with Juve. So it won’t be a free.

Taking the entirety of Kessie’s career (including Milan) and comparing it with Jones in his short career at Liverpool , Jones is better in every way(in the stats which matter). (Jones got dispossessed a lot but that was in his earlier seasons and not the season before) and Curtis is 4 years younger than Kessie. It’s plain to see who’s going to improve more.

7 Likes

An overhyped prospect.

We played Milan twice in 21/22 and Kessie looked like a competition winner. Tyler Morton had a very easy game against him in the San Siro.

Miles off the standard. He wasn’t good enough then, he isn’t good enough now.

8 Likes

A “prospect” who will be 27 in a few months.

:joy:

Edit: Oh, I see he said “used to be”.

1 Like

The Ivorian Lingard.

2 Likes

Yep, he’s crap. It’s a game of opinions but I mean, what game are people watching?

1 Like

It looks like Verratti is going to Saudi at least it will stop us getting linked with him now

And slower than our 37 mid :joy:

1 Like

We’re interested in Andreas Christensen according to ‘El Nacional’

1 Like

ok well my interest is considerably less if he isn’t available for free.

It looks increasingly likely that Lavia will be the next midfielder but I feel we need a veteran player to come in too.

The rumors of Kimmich are pretty interesting if unlikely.

what are people’s thoughts on Tyler Adams (currently injured) who has a 20 million release close

2 Likes

Sounds like a typical Liverpool player.

2 Likes