The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

School holidays and pissing down in Britain so locked in with the kids all day… I think I’ve succumbed to cabin fever lol

1 Like
1 Like

It’s a hikack

Hijack Idris Elba GIF by Apple TV

I hope Brighton are braced

2 Likes

You’ve got to admire our recruitment team really, they spend a month plotting a swoop for Lavia, then a further week rustling up an additional 17p in add-ons for the second bid… then two days later are like “SOD IT, SPEND IT ALL ON MOSES”

2 Likes

the bible GIF

3 Likes

I mean it makes sense to turn our attention towards Moses. With the loss of Hendo, we do need a new leader

Wrong target imho. The red sea is already parted, we need someone who can come in and close that shit back up.

1 Like

40 years in the desert and then doesn’t get to enter the promised land? :fearful:

So we need a Joshua then?

Joshua Kimmich Football GIF by FC Bayern Munich

2 Likes

It’s the red D we’re having the most difficulty with.

red dwarf math GIF

1 Like

Lfc - how much do you want for moses?
Brighton - £100m
Lfc - how much did chelsea bid?
Brighton- £80m and it was rejected. Wanna make an offer?
Lfc. Yep.
Brighton - ok. Remember how much Rice went for and we rejected chelseas £80m and weve seen you piss about with lavia for a few extra million. You also have unexpected funds with the sale of henderson and fabinho and are saving huge amounts on their wages …
Lfc - yep yep no worries. We are serious about this…
Brighton - thats exactly what we want to hear…so… how much you wanna bid?
Lfc - £80m…hello?.. Hello? Are you still there? How Odd, the lines mustve gone down…

1 Like

Ben Jacobs saying it is not us that have bid for Caicedo.

Think id be more convinced if Gary Barlow said it.

Yeah, if we sign Caicedo, we can rule the world…

No. There’s only one ruler of the world. His highness King Bendtner.

I love Red Dwarf, currently going through the box sets on Iplayer.

3 Likes

Hang on apparently RM are making Tchouameni available to raise money for Mbappe they want the full amount they paid for him £80M you never know they may instead move all their chips on that unless our owner can make another £80M on Caicedo as well?
Good game this!

One of the very best. Mr flibble.

Brighton our new feeder team then? Southampton getting jealous :grin:

1 Like