The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Hopefully, he makes the next step

1 Like

Doak is still better than an aimless speed merchant like Dan James , Ibe though

2 Likes

Mane is likable. Doesn’t change the fact that he joined a Saudi club

1 Like

I think Doak has the chance to play more games this season and then we see where we are.

We will lose an asset in Salah let’s hope we can save ourselves some money when he does leave, as I’ve said though for this season I wouldn’t let anyone else leave. Even Thiago.

1 Like

It should the other way round £155M to LFC and £52M to the players I don’t know what this lot are smoking

1 Like

Yes like Stirling and Trent

One Million GIF - One Milliondollars Dr Evil Mike Myers GIFs|833x468.3534136546185

1 Like

schmadtke when trying to do increments on the lavia deal.

Doak has more opportunities, thanks to the Europa league mainly. Although traditionally Jurgen takes every competition seriously (which is fine) it gives a chance for rotation.

This is the season I think Nunez needs also, Europa league. Strikers needs confidence and goals bring confidence. It’s the reason Nunez WILL score 20+ this season.

1 Like

Ben Jacobs

@JacobsBen

Moises Caicedo missed Brighton training today to make a statement and try and force a move to Chelsea. Those close to the player insist he is not injured. Brighton still maintain he has a minor hamstring issue. Caicedo has again asked to move before the season starts

1 Like

Move to us hopefully

Sounds like Coutinho and his “back injury”

1 Like

I think if I was Caicedo I would pretty pissed off about my situation right now as well. I thought it was really striking the frankness with which De Zerbi was talking earlier in the summer about their willingness to allow him to leave and so I cannot imagine he had any idea he’s still be a Brighton player so close to the start of the new season.

2 Likes

Probably they got tight when they realised Macallister had a 35m clause.

1 Like

he was a bit naive in that they promised him a move if he resigned a new contract what they didn’t say was that they would demand twice what he is worth

1 Like

His big mistake was signing that extension when his stock was already ascending.

1 Like

exactly this

Maybe he didnt put himself in the right position. But ultimately the surprise is about what an about turn Brighton have seemed to take, from being unusually open about them managing his exit and even being happy for him to have earned the move, to now this stance.

2 Likes

If they promised he could leave if they received right offer but never stipulated the amount thats his agents fault. Arsenal paying over odds for Rice has twisted everyones valuation.

1 Like

Well he will have missed training today because it seems Brighton didn’t train.