The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Who is actually doing the negotiating now? Del Boy? Arthur Daley?

At the point we formally made the offer to Brighton, none of the bolded bit was true. They wanted to sell Caicedo, he wanted to leave Brighton - and his camp had told Brighton that he would be willing to move to us.

2 Likes

Don’t let facts gets in the way of a good rant.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/liverpool-in-late-sprint-to-sign-jurgen-klopp-s-new-39m-top-target-as-transfer-priority-is-revealed/ar-AA1ffuJ7

Football Insider is linking us with InĂĄcio, does seem to be a bit of smoke around this so perhaps I guess we will see.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a couple of signings done quickly now. Both to lift any ‘gloom’ and because we may have been holding fire on other spending in case the Caicedo deal was achievable.

1 Like

The mood on here today, reminds me of a funeral parlour.

At least there might be a nice spread afterwards at a funeral

If the 60m is true then it kind of makes sense that we were holding the cash back.

And both would come to around 100m which is 10m less and would fit more the way FSG do their deals.

Evidently after the the two Saudi deals we had more cash so went exploring unfortunately that ended up falling into some kind of agents game with Caciedo.

Many people overly mourn Edwards but it is certainly the very thing he would have avoided.

3 Likes

So…right mourn?

So, not overly…

1 Like

Sometimes it’s a bit OTT.

He didn’t always get it right but this is the kind of thing he would have avoided.

It’s like taking a week of for a 99 year old actor or writer who hasn’t done anything for 20 years.

Sad they’ve passed away but it was a good innings, not everything they did was great.

It was tongue in cheek to lighten up a boring thread. All in jest.

1 Like

Hope so. A couple of new signings and a win against Bournemouth and everything looks a lot rosier.

With that being said, I made almost the exact same post around this stage last season :melting_face:

Edit: quoted the wrong post of yours. Everything is going to shit around here.

We didn’t get the signings to be fair :joy:

Well Arthur but yeah my point remains.

Jimmy is a former agent he was the nephews when he was at Leeds

1 Like

Shocking comment! :hushed:

Try…

2 Likes

Mary Ann is sooo hot.

Now, back to football.

Dare I ask…who have we bought today…who are we interested in today??..please enlighten me

The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread has reportedly agreed terms with Chelsea.

1 Like

You ok mate? Do you want a cuppa?