The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Jorge is shit , only good at dealing with players who have release clauses.

Gavi has one so he’s on it.

John Henry has just been informed and last update was he has had a heart attack because of it .

Just Breaking… ZinedineBiscan has agreed to join Chelsea forum, The Shed End

2 Likes

Come on LFC, make me an offer…the minute Chelsea hear of it I’ll be minted.

After all, we want to make a fool out of Chelsea by making them overpay.

Thoughts on Sangare?

I think he’s just what Chelsea needs :joy:

It’s a shit Spanish drink.

It’s the off brand version. Like those kits you used to see with Liverpoll on them.

You actually made me LOL :joy:

You mean like Pepso? Or Addiddas

That story about Touchameni is one of the dumbest, stupidest, biggest waste of time stories to come out recently. So, Liverpool admires a player - that Real Madrid won’t sell and who doesn’t want to leave. What is the value of that story, exactly? It’s just another story about a young, quality DM that doesn’t want to come here.

2 Likes

It’s amazing how the narrative has turned against Liverpool over the past few days. If we simply locked up Lavia and no mention was ever made of our interest in Caicedo, then I’m sure the mood would be quite positive, all things considered.

Now that brings back memories. Gillian’s Island.

1 Like

I’m having to block out annoying Arsenal mates who are enjoying us getting gazumped twice in quick succession :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Ahhh yes, if the two things that has everyone upset didn’t happen, we wouldn’t all be upset!

Makes Sense GIF by Paramount Network

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1691336921341890560?s=20

And so it begins. I’ll say this for Romano, he’s committed to the grift and knows how to play this game better than anyone.

1 Like

He can go fuck himself.

3 Likes

He’d definitely fuck himself if he could

3 Likes

Knew he trawled the forums looking for rumours to spread…

2 Likes

Will he post it,could be a stretch!

Agreed. Utter utter TWAT!!

1 Like