The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

The fucking or the posting?

Think we need some new transfer targets.

1. so @Nikola can open the official thread.

2. we can watch @ZinedineBiscan deal with the proceeding mess.

Not had a new one for a day or two and has been fairly quiet

Donā€™t blame Liverpool southampton must have egged Chelski to put in a bid of Ā£48M just below their valuation and just above our Bid if we had not reacted to that they would piss all over us and in my opinion we have dodged a bullet in this game of chicken by not acquiring Lavia and we will get someone better and cheaper and when they come to Anfield for the second leg we will stuff them despite them outspending us by Ā£800M

1 Like

Trust me, itā€™s better this way, imagine if you swapped @ZinedineBiscan and me in your post! :joy:

Yup target identified

ZB opens thread.

Player signs.

You close said thread and open welcome to Liverpool thread.

The anarchy this would cause is not worth thinking about :joy:

1 Like

We should add that twat in the banned list so that we donā€™t add credence on this forum

1 Like

Hmm, it looked quite a lot different in my head - and it involved Chelsea reportedly agreeing a deal for said player!

Oh sorry didnā€™t mean to put a spanner in the works of what reality could look like :joy:

https://x.com/sebnonda/status/1691465124278837248?s=46&t=FpAkveh6niYCTDxrDnUx6Q

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Fuck Off Go Away GIF by CBC

1 Like

Yeah they can fuck off.

Doubt he will anyhow.

Liverpool transfer news: Alisson OPEN to shock Reds departure after Saudi Arabia interest (msn.com)

My response would be what that young lady above said.

Anton Stach is a name doing the rounds on some questionable Twitter accounts.

Literally never heard of him but sounds like a bit of a CM/DM unit. Possibly the type of low cost, stop gap option we might have to turn to given where we are.

I know him only from him being a name you have seen play for Germany recently(ish) that makes you go ā€œwow, Germany really is struggling for talentā€

That admittedly could be a really unfair assessment of him.

Nah, fair enough

Not sure what to make of him statistically. Heā€™s a bit of a weird player, passing stats are very low but it seems like heā€™s the main creative player for that Freiburg side so I imagine heā€™s the one forcing the issue most of the time - but his impressive stats are the defensive ones. Heā€™s got very high interceptions and aerials win %. He also seems quite difficult to get off the ball.

If we are interested - which we probably arenā€™t - I wonder if the thought pattern is that heā€™s being played in the wrong position at Freiburg and would be a better player if he had those playmaking responsibilities removed.

1 Like

He plays for Mainz

1 Like

Googling his name I donā€™t see any recent links, however there was a flurry of reports back in March saying we were scouting him and looking into the possibility of signing him, so who knows, maybe someone we did take a look at not too long ago and are going into after recent events.

1 Like

For that price why not? Iā€™m sure we could get him for a packet of walkers so long as Klopp agreed to go back and manage there for a few years. :laughing:

Mustā€™ve done something right to get Flickā€™s attention and be called up to the most recent national squad.

So in the wrong position and wrong club too!