The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Arsenal won’t sell Saka unless he forces their hand. He’s under contact for two more years with an option for a third.

He would be a fantastic buy, but I think we’ll have to wait a year on him to see if he’ll run down his deal. Perhaps we’ll make a Saka-Bellingham double swoop next summer.

1 Like

Spurs were simply refusing to sell last summer. The question is whether this summer is different.

I’d have Lewandowski for 2yrs……Barcelona have to sell before buying, apparently.

1 Like

He’s had one surgery on his knee which he recovered from in less than 3 months. Then scored 34 in 41 games this season.

That doesn’t seem overly concerning to me.

Okay, a bit more research suggests he was previously playing with a knee injury before it was fixed this season, and his form improved dramatically. That could be interpreted as a worry of his future fitness, or positively as a testament to his ability now that he’s fully fit. Perhaps it puts that hatchet job twitter thread in a new light.

7 Likes

Anything is possible of course, but I see Lewie as even less a possibility than Kane.

At his age and where he is in his career I can’t imagine he has any desire to come to England with the rigorous, physical style of football and fixture demands.

1 Like

Fair enough, I read he’d had several issues with it, clearly our medical team know a fair bit more than anyone else.

My only other concern would be his passing is poor and his build up play none existant, but he is a massive threat. A big change from what we’ve typically asked our no.9 to do, but it certainly could happen.

2 Likes

Barcelona have to sell before they register the players they’ve already signed on free conracts. Anyone on top of Kessie and Christensen will need to be done on the back of additional sales/cuts from their budget.

1 Like

They can sell Gavi to us so

2 Likes

Whoever we get/buy/interested in, pls make sure he wants to play for JK and LFC…we dont want any divas…and couldn’t we start chasing unkown, unamed persons from god knows where…to set the shitty n the chavs on a wild goose chase…

3 Likes

What are wild goose chasers?

A. Perverts

B. Alcoholic beverages

C. People with too much time on their hands

1 Like

All of em…

2 Likes

It really annoys me …when we take interest in a player…and some other god forsaken team…goes for him…just because its LFC…

2 Likes

These graphics can’t be used as a reasonable way to judge a player, there’s so much data missing and no nuance.

Here’s another comparing him to Mane:

4 Likes

Well someone just went through how he is basically Torres… I’m all in.

4 Likes

Can we compare with a stats bomb how much of a dick Kane and Nunez are? I thought they were both 1st percentile in that category?

10 Likes

Nunez is never going to outdo Kane’s dribbles.

1 Like

Darwin Nunez is kind of cute… Kane is 90% jaw

2 Likes

Bigger is always better.

1 Like

Not when he’s the biggest dick in the PL and we have a no dicks policy

3 Likes