The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I think you should open the thread mate

You Can Do It GIF by bubly

3 Likes

I hope the ins and outs are sorted within June so that Klopp has a clear idea about his squad when training starts on July 4.

1 Like

unlikely.

not sure of the exact date, but the window doesnt officially open until at mid July this year

you're dead to me lee daniels GIF by STAR

3 Likes

Window Oops GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

Haha.

My sister did exactly that. Well, almost.

On one of our visits to South Africa we were having a braai and the french patio doors were closed. My sister comes to join us outside and promptly walks straight into one of the glass doors. Kinda funny. But she then backs off, steps to the side, and without hesitation walks straight into the other one. Didn’t even put her hand out first. Just smacked her face straight into the second successive glass door. I cried with laughter.

She threw open the door and proceeded to walk off into the African evening in a massive strop with my laughter ringing in her ears.

That was over 30 years ago now.

Hope she’s ok.

7 Likes

On our high school class trip…our chaperone proceeded to walk into glass does at the airport straight in front of the entire class.

He sheepishly went “erm, that glass is really clear”

The entire class was dying laughing

1 Like

This lady, or your sister?

I thought the closed glass panels are always marked.

I once walked into a mirror - not a clear glass window, mind you - in a nightclub. It was during my student days, was going in there for the first time, I remember walking around going “wow, this place is hu-” clonk!

No, I didn’t notice the person who looked a lot like me walking towards me :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

knew it…

4 Likes

Busted :rofl:

I feel really bad laughing at that :grimacing:

I stopped reading right there, my eyes are still covered!

I did it in a hall of mirrors when I was younger. I’d already been through once as was convinced in the last room there weren’t any mirrored walls and so started running for the exit…straight into an angled mirror.

Sorry Discovery Channel GIF by Discovery

Deals can be done now, players just can’t be registered until the window opens.

2 Likes

Mmm, so Mbappe was set to join Real until Macron got involved. Surely that should be seen as political intfluence from the French government?

What’s the war chest then?

Mane - £40mil
Oxlade - £15mil
Williams - £15mil
Phillips - £10mil
Davies - £15mil

£95mil right there!

Carvalho - £7.5mil
Ramsay - £4mil

£85mil ish available + the normal £45mil? Decent pot that to sign a forward and midfielder.