The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

We defo need a midfielder.
Expect Ox to leave and Nabby and Thiago do love an injury.

Ox leaving doesnā€™t really matter when he played about 2 games all season.

Who would come in thatā€™s the issue here

1 Like

AOC: 29 games, 1525 mins

2 Likes

That much last season? Really?

He really must have been poor as I didnā€™t notice him but your right Iā€™ve just checked. Wow.

Still with that output you can replace it with a fully fit Elliott and no doubt get better, sorry if it sounds nasty but I really did not notice he played that much.

He played at the start of the season and also during AFCON. Had some good games when we needed options in forward areas.

17/18: 42 games
18/19: 2 games
19/20: 43 games
20/21: 17 games
21/22: 29 games

1 Like

Not questioning what he did up to this season, I just donā€™t remember him playing so much

1 Like

Yeah, as he had no summer involvement I recall him being leaned on a bit in the early weeks of the season to enable the lads whod been in the euros and Copa a bit more time to recover and then get back up to speed.

2 Likes

Only completed 90 minutes five times, three of which were in the league cup and one was the final group game of the CL when weā€™d already won the group.

No minutes in the league since 23rd February. No minutes in the CL after the group phase. Didnā€™t even get off the bench in the league cup final.

Says a lot about how heā€™s been used and his standing in the squad currently.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s probably what Iā€™m taking my cue from, though saying that I only missed 2 and half games due to holiday this season.

These numbers are very misleading. His total mins for Liverpool is 6074, Mane has over 21,000 mins.

1 Like

12 Likes

Itā€™s fantastic that we got it done early, especially with the unusual season we have ahead with a winter WC. Hope for a good pre-season now and then fasten your seatbelts!

:muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Probably just trying to make you feel betterā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, there was a reason 99 out of 100 scouts said I was shit, and it was because THEY were bad at their jobs.

Finally someone understands me

5 Likes

Ben Stiller Agree GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1 Like

From tomorrowā€™s BBC gossip column:

Liverpool are braced for the prospect of losing Egypt forward Mohamed Salah, 30, for free next summer after refusing to meet his Ā£400-a-week contract demands. (Mirror)

Ā£400 a week? Donā€™t worry, guys. This oneā€™s on me.

6 Likes

I guess that means we only offered Ā£300. No wonder he wants to leave

Shit I was still trying to offer my striking expertise to Klopp for 500 p/w. Looks like I have to send the email to PSG instead.

1 Like

I think most Liverpool fans have accepted it, I also think the club have hence the signings only the press want to continue this pretence.

2 Likes

Hopefully weā€™ve got our eyes on a Diaz type signing for the right side.

1 Like