The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Yes, I’m looking forward to his next offering which will be offered up for everyone’s amusement. Of course if he turns out to be right on both fronts then he’ll immediately be lauded as a prophet and will probably start his own religion.

4 Likes

he’s never let me down before and neither have you. When he tweets about us also signing declan rice i’m up for changing religion.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund)

It’s great schwakoff material.

4 Likes

Ivan Schwankoff now shoots to the top of ITKs :rofl:

10 Likes

Fuck yes! My man…

2 Likes

Also does this mean we are signing Jude Bellingham…

He said Bellingham…

Jobe is coming.

1 Like

Well of course it does. Ivan has spoken. And even if we don’t, it doesn’t mean he was wrong.

2 Likes

He’s got a follower… Indykalia is so last year

1 Like

The average African Bush Elephant weighs 6000 lbs. 25m lbs is approximately 4167 of said elephants. Dortmund want 100m lbs for Bellingham. This is approximately 16667 African Bush Elephants. Personally I think Dortmund made the wrong choice. I would, humbly, argue that the club would be better served with an army of 16667 elephants at its disposal than 1 Bellingham, just as I believe Dortmund would be better served by 4167 African Bush Elephants than 1 Bellingham.

Here ends my thesis on the lbs to Bellingham ratio.

3 Likes

@SixpenceNun ante portas!

I think the blue whale-bellingham ratio is also very convincing. No parking the bus like a blue whale bus.

Animated GIF

1 Like

Who is Ivan Schwaekoff and it he in anyway reliable ?

It’s not his real name is it, I thought it was slang for
spank hand job GIF by funk
:rofl:

3 Likes

Seems he’s very reliable

Absolutely made up for this

4 Likes

Got this Tweet out 10 hours ago.

5 Likes

Shwankoff may have com…err…blown his…umm…jumped the gun…

Mo’s signing trumps everything today

3 Likes

Schwakoff’s avatar looks like Borat

High Five Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

3 Likes