The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Thing is he got this spot on so now we know every rumour he puts out will be followed with a “he was first on the Salah news”.

I think it also shows how easy it can be to be a ITK, he was wrong no one cares like.

4 Likes

He said ‘rest of his career’… does that mean Mo is retiring in 3 years?

Im not so sure, a mere 714 blue whales for the 100m lbs Bellingham. On top of that the whales would struggle with the lack of aquatic access that the stadium offers. I still believe we would be better served by 16667 elephants.

If we are after something comforable both on land and in the water the average weight of a female hippo is 3000 lbs meaning instead of one puny 100m lbs Bellingham we could have a 33334 strong army of incredibly terratorial hippos. I would also prefer the hippo army to Bellingham.

The real question is 16667 African Bush Elephants or 33334 female Hippos: how are you spending your 100m lbs?

1 Like

They could play for Everton.

Not only are the whales blue, but there’d be endless salty tears in which they could swim.

4 Likes

It’s a better success rate than Romano who just tweets confirmation of what others have said.

4 Likes

A good reminder for us: to help control the salty bastard population, have your Bitters spayed or neutered.

1 Like

I think Everton will get relegated. Lampard is rubbish, and will be found out. Possibly his last job, of note, this one. They almost got relegated last season, and now with Usmanov with more existential concerns, and Moshiri having to balance the irregular books a bit more, hence the sale of the platinum blonde, I think they are in trouble.

As ever, what might save them is the gap between the promoted teams and the Prem teams. Still, I’m thinking Everton will go down with two of them.

3 Likes

Dare I say this is the year Fulham stay up?

4 Likes

Exactly i don’t get how Romano has god like status in some fans eyes.

5 Likes

Probably because his name sounds like a pizza, so he appeals to all the lard arses who just follow football online.

5 Likes

The oracle has spoken.

5 Likes

Well, all the hail the prophet Ivan!

So, Ivan, at what hour will Jude be signing? Reveal all, mighty Ivan!

2 Likes

He actually posted this as well in march, Ivan Wankoff knows all

5 Likes

See, if we had 16667 elephants we could just march on them and take Bellingham. And Muokoko. And Reus, just to make up for the summers wasted dreaming.

1 Like

now wondering if ivan is tom werner. IF he starts to announce everything including todays specials in the canteen then it will be set in stone.

3 Likes

So far, the league table seems to suggest they will.

Could Ivan be Mike’s new hobby/persona?

1 Like

Binary scam. Create 16 accounts, 8 say Mo is leaving, 8 staying, you toss the losing accounts, You then split predictions till you have 1 account that has accurately predicted the last 4 major transfer scoops. Boom.

This is a classic email stock scam methodology.

7 Likes

:+1: Only difference is that it’s a little harder to monitise.

2 Likes

Wankoff is at it again.

If that happens I’m convinced he is Julian Ward.

4 Likes