The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

So
He got two major pieces of news correct and he gets a stupid nickname.
Fucking brilliant. Joyce/Reddy et al slower than him re Salah and Klopp, but they are respected

2 Likes

He’s got so much wrong though, the ITK accounts delete wrong guesses.

2 Likes

The guy doesn’t exist off Twitter it seems he is your very example of an ITK.

There is a sole reason why he can push forward his rumours and Joyce and Reddy cannot.

I apologise for the offence I’ve caused

1 Like

If the name isn’t enough to convince you he’s a chancer, the shout-outs to the other top blaggers like Indy Kalia and Grizz Kahn should be enough to convince you.

5 Likes

No offence to me.

Fair enough.
Its the fucking stupid bastardisation of his name that pisses me off…or indeed with anyones name…
He was correct on Salah. So he isn’t entirely stupid or without some bit of knowledge.

3 Likes

Do you actually think that ‘Ivan Schwakoff’ is his real name? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl:
"I-van Sch-wak-off’ which, said in a dodgy eastern european/russian accent, is basically “I wan’ to wack off”

5 Likes

I for one am very pleased we have a real life actual ITK after so many years of quick efficient deals and sensible media management.

Stop ruining it for me guys! :wink:

1 Like

Ivan is a bit of fun. A definite persona but it all helps to pass the time while we wait for the action to resume.

If the deal for Bellingham is done for next summer, great. Lots have speculated on that, and Bellingham himself has been dropping enough hints too.

1 Like

You do realise it’s not his real name? Relax Quickshite :joy:

I’ve heard he’s in a relationship with Ivana Likyu and best mates with Yuri Nator

4 Likes

good job he hasn’t met the brother in law “aspiq otto hass” who presents manchester uniteds transfer dealings

Heard he’s cheating with Oliver Klozoff

2 Likes

Sound advice Wee Cock

Oh no, there’s no end to this now!

His 1st brother in laws name is Jack Knopf, and the other one is Wayne King.

Full of comedians…

Anyway, if Bellingham signs this guy will be taken seriously.
If not he is just another wanabee itk.

1 Like

grades a very poor effort GIF by 3 Doors Down

1 Like

thank fuck my name is not so easily corrupted…

6 Likes

Ivan Schwakoff is the biggest fraud on twitter and have been making fun of LFC fans for so long… why people follow him actually?
He mentioned he would delete his account if Fekir did not play for LFC. Not only he is still around but he now has more followers…

2 Likes