The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

For anyone who ever wondered what this was about…

I’ve just learned it’s Teeline shorthand for “mainly Liverpool and Everton”.

Crows fighting? :grinning::grinning:

There is no such thing as an ITK. There is however gullible people who lurch towards his type. They are just scammers.

1 Like

He said the same about Saul and Danjuma

1 Like

Apologies to @mattyhurst, and by association anyone else I may have annoyed yesterday evening.
Wasn’t in the best of moods, and shouldn’t have commented.

9 Likes

No worries

2 Likes

We’ve all been there mate. Hope all’s groovy now :slight_smile:

I dunno about that. I am eagerly awaiting my book from Duncan at Koptalk. I sent my money in, then some more cash due to production issues. I know he is a straight up guy. Any day now and I’m going to read the inside scoop on our transfers, smidge out date now, but who doesn’t want to know about how Scales and Babb got here? Well worth the money.

6 Likes

I noticed Ivan getting some abuse, not on to be honest even if he is just a persona .

Twitter is binfire isn’t it

4 Likes

You’ve not made it as an ITK unless you’ve got Jen Chang threatening you with fans shitting in your letterbox.

5 Likes

I still find that utterly baffling

2 Likes

I love Ivan now…

6 Likes

ffs they will probs pay £70 million for him. wish they would just leave everton to manage their debt on their own - they have been doing a fine job of imitating the scum from trafford.

1 Like

The best, Jerry. The best.

1 Like

Mané 35mil
Minamino 17mil
Neco 16 mil

Nunez £64mil

We could defo go big again this window…

3 Likes

Isn’t it £100m?

Sarcasm in case no one realised…

€100m, I believe

Edit: Doh! Missed the white writing… :smile:

I think that the fees you posted include add-ons but I get your point. However, don’t forget that Luiz was also a big money signing, and a recent one as well.

I think/hope that Phillips and Chamberlain will leave for some decent amounts of money, basically offsetting everything that had been paid for Nunez, Ramsay and Carvalho, and possibly some signing-on fees, like the one for Salah, perhaps even for Keita if he accepts to extend. I’d be happy with that conclusion to this summer’s transfer business but I’d obviously be fully dreading every time I see a name of a Liverpool midfielder trending on Twitter or when one of them goes down during a game.

4 Likes

I think that 16m for Neco more or less breaks us even this window.

Hey Jude, don’t let me down…

2 Likes

I think it I only breaks even with some favourable accounting and certainly discounting the Diaz fee which was brought forward from this summer.

While not impossible, I still think we’re in the unlikely stage of signing anyone else. Especially another £80m - £100m player

2 Likes