The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I hope we do everything we can to buy Aurelien Tchouameni from Monaco unfortunately there are quite a few clubs after him now but when everyone was busy after camavinga we should have bought him then he would have replaced Gini seamlessly

3 Likes

Found this on YT, #7, fast and it seems that he is good with both feet.

5 Likes

If he cost Ā£440,000 Iā€™m in!

Good luck to the lad. Looks like he can play, and he is now in the best place to fulfil his potential. Looks like he has a turn of pace, dribbling, and is not afraid to hit it off either foot.

2 Likes

Looks a hell of a talent at 16,certainly can use both feet and he isnā€™t too sluggish,either.

1 Like

Have only heard that we were interested.

Are there any who have seen this kid in action (understand that hes got first team minutes with celtic). Or failing which a youtube video so that I can claim that hes the best thing after idly sambhar

1 Like

We dont need to replace Gini. We need someone as a backup to Thiago and Henderson. The only thing that we miss from Gini is that his injury record is very good.

440,000 pounds? Thatā€™s outrageous! Could have got Kenny for that, Julian you Muppet.

2 Likes

Idly Sambhar was hot, but not as good as Dosa Masala.
That boy had everything.

Yeah, I wonder if that was intentional.

1 Like

Heā€™s probably been playing since he was 6ā€¦

If theyā€™re going back that far then no wonder. Not unusual for the better kids to be scoring 6, 7, 8 goals in those ā€˜gamesā€™.

Itā€™s what he does from this point that will be more indicative. Anyone know what his stats look like from 14?

No idea! Bar he scored a pretty impressive hattrick in the recent internationals as Dutch posted above.

4 Likes

Im on a diet. Idly Sambhar it is for me.

No fried food , also no gluten as wellā€¦

Dosa still works even as well , thats more like a weekend treat. No wonder im cranky.

1 Like

Get well soon!

Nothing about that. Just need to lose some weight. Incredibly my becoming teetotaller has had an adverse impact and an increase w.r.t the food im hacing

I am finding the same. Treating myself to lots of food to make up for not drinking and smoking :yum:

Funny how that works given the amount of junk calories and oily food etc which we have when drinkingā€¦

And then put on weight even after stopping that.

Im trying a one week thing of having no rice for a whole week. (Idly etc do have them but in minute amounts). Lemme see whether i lose weight.

1 Like

Portion control is my problem. Doesnā€™t matter what I eat I just eat too much :rofl:

1 Like

When you check after youā€™ve eaten and the pizza should be shared with 2 othersā€¦

1 Like

Some kids play 3 or 4 games a week Ive known kids play 100 games in a calendar year.

2 Likes