The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Milinkovic-Savic the type to replace Gini… couldn’t be further from the truth.

:joy:

3 Likes

Yes and people without egos or points to prove. It’s a toxic environement which ends only one way if people don’t drop their ego at the door and listen to people who are clearly more knowledgeable in a specific subject.

It’s why Klopp is so dam good, he knows his strengths and weaknesses, he surrounds himself with people (and listen to them) in key areas to accomodate. That humble element is key.

12 Likes

I Hope Please GIF

4 Likes

Coman anyone?

Not exactly sure what a ‘top, top offer’ would be, but if negotiations have failed then I guess there could be room to negotiate

1 Like

I like him, but don’t think he’s what we need for the squad, unless it means we push Jota/Salah to the middle.

Bild claiming bids would need to be in the region of £86m, and he’s on £140kpw at Bayern right now.

Edwards isn’t going near him I suspect.

1 Like

Would seem silly to have let the release clause expire without making a move if we did indeed want him.

2 Likes

Raiola once again

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

2 Likes

Most release clauses are one off single payments, we may want to pay more but over a few years (like we did with Jota/Thiago).

1 Like

Nothing to have stopped us from already making whatever offer we felt was appropriate. I hate it when people say that the transfer is now negotiable or whatever, it always was, even with a release clause.

6 Likes

I didn’t say that, we could have offered the fee but in installments and they said no.

3 Likes

What’s the unreliability level on this on a scale of 1-10? 1= total bollocks 10 = sure thing

Sorry, I should have been clearer that I was referring to what Patrick Berger (not that one) said in his tweet.

4 Likes

I’ve not seen Neuhaus play but heard good things. Is he a starter for Germany?

1 Like

From what I’ve seen he’s incredibly press resistant and is probably a bit more progressive than Gini for example.

5 Likes

Yeah, good player, good work attitude.

8 Likes

Thought Neuhaus made clear he wants to stay at Gladbach for another year.

1 Like

Are you Sam McGuire?

4 Likes

Never heard of him but found this.
Looks everything Nabby was meant to be and was until we signed him!

7 Likes

He wants to go to Bayern, doesn’t he???

Maybe Edwards believe they can get him lower than that clause so it does not matter whether they make a move pre or post elapsed.

1 Like