The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I’ve not seen Neuhaus play but heard good things. Is he a starter for Germany?

1 Like

From what I’ve seen he’s incredibly press resistant and is probably a bit more progressive than Gini for example.

5 Likes

Yeah, good player, good work attitude.

8 Likes

Thought Neuhaus made clear he wants to stay at Gladbach for another year.

1 Like

Are you Sam McGuire?

4 Likes

Never heard of him but found this.
Looks everything Nabby was meant to be and was until we signed him!

7 Likes

He wants to go to Bayern, doesn’t he???

Maybe Edwards believe they can get him lower than that clause so it does not matter whether they make a move pre or post elapsed.

1 Like

Does he play the ball forwards most of the time? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m just happy no one has mentioned Tah (yet). Afaik.

8 Likes

Yeah that was the only reason I could think. That and we didn’t have the cash after paying for Konate fee all up front.

2 Likes

Just read about the Neuhaus rumour… Oh wow, he is really good.

Can see why Klopp would want him and from what I know he already rejected Bayern and is open to play abroad.

14 Likes

I wish! He’s very good at analysis.

One video I watched.

6 Likes

If we are reading a rumour, chances are we aren’t going to sign that player. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Don’t know, but I do wonder if our interest in this player (or similar) is what Gini was hinting at in his comments when he left.

2 Likes

Have a day off, mate.

13 Likes

I tried to “scout” him when they hosted Man City - well, safe to say my venture didn’t last long, their midfield couldn’t get close to the ball… He’s probably not the most physical of players but he does look pretty confident in possession, is my assumption anywhere near the truth?

3 Likes

Yeah, good point. However, when Christian Falk starts tweeting and it’s a Bundesliga player, I tend to pay attention. Seems like he has good intel on things involving Bayern one way or another, based on previous rumours. If there is or has been interest from Bayern in Neuhaus, I think there’s a good chance he knows which other clubs are interested as well.

6 Likes

I tell you what, a summer bringing in Konate, Daka and Neuhaus while offloading Origi, Shaq, Wilson, Grujic, Minamino and Keita would be exceptional.

I’ve been very impressed with the standard of player we’re being linked to so far this summer.

3 Likes

I don’t think we are in for Daka, but add in another attacker to that 3 and yes it will be an excellent summer.

3 Likes