The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I get it you just have problems following the drivel I post on here, that’s it isn’t it?
I don’t care either, good banter!

1 Like

100% agree with this. It’s a no for me. Just my opinion but Sanches has always struck me as a player that struggles with consistency and focus. Loaded with wonderful physical tools but lacks the intelligence and drive to put it all together for a big club. Pass.

To Sweeting’s last point regarding the league, I’ve always wondered why they’ve had such a difficult (or unwilling?) time finding a worldwide broadcast partner as BL and PL have done. There is a lot of bright talent playing in the competition, deserving of a broader global audience.

2 Likes

Nope no problem with your posts. Just good banter, and education for all along the way :smiley:

Farmers league = low level of footy at an agricultural level i.e not very good.

2 Likes

Speaking of Dembele, turns out he’s a racist fuck, so glad we were never in for him.

1 Like

Posted this link over in the Twitter thread.

The Almeida bloke seems fairly confident. Price feels steep to me for an inconsistent player such as Sanches, but I suppose this is the world we are living in.

Lille striking while the tournament glow still has some shine.

1 Like

I doubt we are replacing an ever fit Gini with a 2nd .Keita.

1 Like

From today’s BBC gossip column:

Liverpool are at the front of the queue for PSG and France forward Kylian Mbappe. Speculation continues over the future of the 22-year-old, who has just one year left on his deal at the Parc des Princes. (ESPN)

Too fucking right we are.

11 Likes

I come on here everyday day to hear that one,alone.
Thanks mate!

6 Likes

I once was right in front of the queue for the latest launch of a highly coveted phone, I got the phone, went to the cashier to pay and had my credit card declined so they took the phone away from me anf sold it to the next person in the queue.

True story.

5 Likes

Beeb gossip linking Camavinga to Man Utd for £25M?

We should be all over that, if it’s even remotely true.

2 Likes

Was it a Mbapple?

4 Likes

Griezmann apparently as well. I am absolutely stunned by their ignorance.

2 Likes

Never seen a version of Dembele that’s good enough to play for us anyway. His on the pitch production is mediocre and off the pitch he seems nothing but a young idiot.

4 Likes

I think you give him far to much grace by using the word ‘young’.
The only thing I admire Dembele for, is fluffing the one on one chance he had in the Champs league against us at the Nou Camp.

5 Likes

He was banging that same tweet in Jan, so personally would take anything he says with a massive pinch of salt

3 Likes

Enough talk of farmers league. This is a thread for transfer talk so let’s plough on with the gossip.
Let’s not get into silly arguments and harvest any bad feelings towards each other.

Underwhelmed by Sanches to be honest. Not heard of him pulling up trees since leaving the prem but then again I don’t watch any other leagues.

6 Likes

It would be breath of fresh air is Mbappe signed for us because he wants to and not money at an oil club or broke Spanish “giant”. Would restore my faith in humanity.

3 Likes

Yeah agree. He’s minted already so if he really wanted to join he needs to lower his wage demands. Real cant afford him at the moment and I see that Barca cannot register their 3 new players as they are already over the la liga threshold for wages…and that dont include “free agent” Messis new wage.

1 Like

On that Mbappe rumour… ESPN is just quoting the Daily Mirror, so I wouldn’t go getting his name on the back of your shirt just yet.

3 Likes