Thiago ALCANTARA: 2020/21

Hopefully in the 18 on Saturday to help us unlock West Ham.

:slight_smile:

Early days but looks like one of the classiest players to put on a redshirt.

I am so impressed by him that I expect him to be our most influential player this year.

10 Likes

Totally agree, he will be our top player this season if he can stay fit just out and out quality.

With him in the team today we would have scored a heap, he is a focal point, plays the right pass and other players trust giving him the ball

1 Like

Agree with ISMF,totally.
This guy is a class act and as we have seen very influential.
Looking forward to him playing a lot.

1 Like

I hope Jurgen just rests him against the Blue Shite at Anfield later in the season. Between Covid and Richarlson, heā€™s missed most of our games. Fitness will hopefully be there throughout

1 Like

Hopefully he (and Matip!) can start on Saturday, probably with Hendo at the base, Gini at RCM and Thiago LCM.

I think his importance has shot up with our injury crisis at the back. I think we start playing that 4-2-3-1 more often now, simply to provide that additional cover to our centre halves, whoever they may be on the day.

His addition to the squad simply makes this a more natural transition to that shape.

I honestly havenā€™t been this excited about an LFC signing for a long long time.

3 Likes

Thiago has already missed as many games to that of the blueshite Richarlison will serve on his suspensionā€¦ where is the justice in that me asksā€¦! :rage:

4 Likes

In my book he is an injury prone player and we should use him very carefully.

If possible one hour tomorrow.

From bench vs. Atalanta.

Start vs. City.

1 Like

If he can not train with the group today he will not be in the match squad tomorrow.

3 Likes

Hopefully Atalanta start coming his way!

Itā€™s so disappointing that the blueshite took out Europeā€™s best defender, and arguably one of the top 3 midfielders in the world.

Hoping Thiago is fit before the city match, would love to see him pick apart Pepā€™s team.

2 Likes

Hoping he can be on the bench against City (will be interesting to see if Keita starts that game). If not, the next target is to make him proper fit during the break and then hopefully he can have a long run in the team.

Rotten, rotten luck. He was in the form of his life.

Luck played no part in what happened to Thiago. It was a premeditated assault.

18 Likes

Aye. The lucky part is him not being out for the rest of the season.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Deep lyrics.The Kop is going to bounce to this some day.

4 Likes

Might be the best song since the Torres bounce, and there is no-one to fucking sing it :worried:

1 Like

No chanceā€¦

2 Likes